Celebrity BB USA 2018 - Feb 7th

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Finale night! The final 5 are Ross, Marissa, Mark, Ariadna, and Omarosa.

There is one more eviction right now (Ari and Omarosa are on the block).

After that, there will be one big HOH competition, and whoever wins will pick who will sit next to them in the final 2. The other two will be the last evictions, and join the other evicted HGs to be the jury that decides the winner.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Omarosa is evicted. :sarek:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Marissa wins the final HOH quiz comp.

She evicts Mark and Ariadna and takes Ross (who carried her the whole game) to Final 2.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The women gang-voted for Marissa over Ross. In general the jury was bitter because Ross had too many deals in the house (he outplayed them, but rather than reward gameplay they were bitter and voted emottionally).

But the viewers voted Ross America's Favorite Houseguest, so he won extra money besides the 2nd place prize. So THERE!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
ADOPT OUR SYSTEM.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I was surprised they didn't. When they did the web-only BB Over The Top season, the viewers had a vote in evictions and nominations. I was expecting celeb BB to be the same. It was still a good season but there were too many quitters and non-players.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It just never feels like BB whenever I read about it, with all the talk of "juries" and stuff. Where's the naked hot tubs and potential rapists!?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Fewer and further between, I'm afraid, with America's puritanical tastes.