Celebrity Big Brother 2011

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Can't believe there isn't a thread about it!

Cliff Richard: Absolutely fucking amazed they got Cliff to appear. In his VT it was really obvious that he was trying to act "cool" but I found him kind of likable. The old woman screaming for him when he went in was hilarious.

Tito Jackson: I think he's going to be really boring. Why are they so obsessed with getting Jacksons on? Okay, he wears a hat, but what else is there to him? But expect them to show every second of him talking about Michael...

Bobby Dravo: Already made one borderline racist comment on the live feed. Don't expect to see it on the highlights!

Andi Peters: Boring. It was kind of sad how the crowd obviously didn't know who he is. Last minute replacement for that boxer apparently.

Generic Pop Slut: Don't actually know her name. Kind of cute actually, but I wonder if she was acting when she kept saying "Michael's brother!?" evertime Tito walked by.

Clare Balding: Umm, why? And what does she have against Cliff?

Can't remember the others right now!

Lindsay Lohan's supposed to go in on Saturday, but Davina never confirmed it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
AYE YER YANKIN ME ARENT YE

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I would totally believe that Tito was doing it, though.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
{traditional bit where headvoid makes out he knows one of them}

I once met Andi Peters - guess what - he opened a store for us. Wierdly this is actually true. I have yet to meet a camper man.
{traditional bit over}

I really liked it when "wee man" from Jackass said he would "goose" Clare Balding if she didn't stop talking.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I actually only recognised the generic pop slut (I don't know her name either and I don't care) from those late night quiz shows on ITV. I think she was in one of those videos where prank callers rang in and answered "is it Ghostbusters II?" to every question.

Tito seems like a nice guy, but I agree, he's nothing without the hat. As soon as the first task comes along where he can't wear the hat, that'll be his whole personality gone. Nice to have someone actually famous though.

Claire Raynor. I really thought she was dead?

Claire Balding. I don't know exactly what it is that I don't like about her, but it's very strong. Why's she on everything these days? SHE RUINED THE HORSE EPIOSDE OF QI!!!

You forgot David Furnish. I like his chats with Tito... well, I like his side of those conversations, anyway. He keeps looking around nervously, though, as if he's expecting Elton to come barreling through the doors any second to rescue him, wearing a pink balaclava and cat-burglar outfit. But I read on DS that Elton's refusing to watch any of it.

Probably won't watch tonights, as it'll just show them all going in again.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
You mean Ghostbusters II isn't the answer to everything?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Dammit!

whisky

Boobie inspector
I wondered why Davina was wearing blue instead of black, but when they cut to a live feed of Les Dennis using her body as a blue screen it all made sence.

I'm just glad I wasnt eating at the time.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I'm glad Les Dennis is doing Celebrity Bigmouth.

The "things my wife has done to humiliate me" slot where he was pelted with eggs and flour was particularly funny

CaptainWacky

Watching the live feed today and Tito does literally nothing but walk from room to room smiling at people saying "it's a beautiful place!"

Yeah, there's quite a lot of talk about David Furnish going in right after he had that baby with Elton. The bird from Eastenders actually asked him about it and he just said "don't believe everything in th press" then kept nodding to Davro. Weird.

CaptainWacky

Davro's fucking cracking up on the live feed, just punched a wall. Generic Pop Slut literally hid behind cliff in fear. I think that other older woman is walking but she's spent so long in the Diary Room that I can't remember who she was anyway.