I want to smell dark matter
Tinchy Stryder: rapper
Nicola McLean: model, WAG
Natasha Giggs: slept with her famour brother in law
Frankie Cocazza: kicked off The X-Factor for doing cocaine
Loads of "TOWIE" peeople: non-entities

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Tinchy Stryder always seems nice on Buzzcocks, but he's fairly successful, so I don't know why he'd take the risk of going on. The others are reasonable guesses if they're guesses and disappointing if they're insider info.

CaptainWacky

Jedward are successful too!

CaptainWacky

Two twins who were Hugh Heffner's live-in lovers and one of them did a sex tape with Pete from Smallville (not making this up)
Michael Madson (actor)
Ruby Wax (tv personality)
Andrew Stone (twat)

I bet we only get the twins...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Michael Madsen was in Reservoir Dogs. He might punch things.

Ruby Wax should be funny, since she probably wrote the funniest bits from AbFab.

CaptainWacky

The fact that you know who they are suggests they won't actually be on CBB. :(

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Michael Madson seems way too cool for CBB, but maybe he's fallen on hard times? We can only hope!

Ruby Wax would be funny if she was a bit of a bitch to everyone, but she's a mother, so she could just as easily be the slightly dull mother hen person who's nice to everyone.

CaptainWacky

This site CLAIMS to know who's going in http://allthelatestentertainmentnews.blogspot.com/

1. Frankie Cocozza.
2. Kirk Norcross.
3. Ruby Wax.
4. Andrew Stone.
5. Nicola McLean.
6. Michael Madsen.
7. Denise Welch.
8. Natalie Cassidy.
9. To be revealed soon.
10. To be revealed soon.
11. To be revealed soon.
12. To be revealed soon.

Eww, Natalie Cassidy AND Denis Welch? The other four better be hot girls (Tash from Neighbours hot) to even it out.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
If Frankie Cockface is in it I'll MUTE the bit of the show when he's introduced. IN PROTEST.

CaptainWacky

Since I don't watch Britain's Got The Pop Factor or whatever he was on, I don't kow what he was actually like. What was he actually like?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
He couldn't sing at all, but he had all the swagger of someone who could (imagine if Rod Stewart couldn't sing... so Rod Stewart). He's also not particularly interesting personality wise, or physically attractive, but acted like he was God's gift to women. For the whole time he was in the competition he lived "the rock star lifestyle", snorting cocaine, banging women and falling out of nightclubs and into the gutter press. He was Simon Cowell's publicity dream, but had no place in a singing competition aimed at a family audience. If he goes into the house then the only way they'll be able to make him vaguely interesting is if they pump him full of cider at all hours and lock him in a room with the glamour model.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Andrew Stone already deserves to win, for this past triumph:

[YOUTUBE]Gx2ulZRTXes[/YOUTUBE]

Also he's hilarious when he talks about trying to find the right "girl". HAHAHAHAHAHA...

CaptainWacky

I love Rachel's body language every time Ben tries to get close to her.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Since every role Micheal Madison seems to play involves him being mostly silent and menacing, then saying a few words every now and again, he either gets typecast a lot, or hes not a massive talker.

Expect lots of scenes of him leaning against a wall smoking, keeping away from everyone.

CaptainWacky

He's either going to be brilliant or he'll say "who the fuck are these people?" and walk out after four days.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Or the first night, he could be straight in the front door, straight out the back.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Hopefully he'll stay in long enough for his lovely sister Virginia Madsen to make an appearance.