Champions League Quarter Final Draw

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
96652783241244427861.jpg

United have taken the easier draw but it doesn't really matter since winning the CL is tough no matter how you get to the end. Barcelona will be a huge challenge but it should be a fantastic spectacle and I'm sure it will be a classic. Bayern are not exactly push overs themselves either.

With that said I'm still sure that whoever wins out of the much hyped Chelsea and Real Madrid game will go on to win the CL :flame:

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Bayern Munich isn't really an easy draw, but then Barca....

Happy with the Semi-Final setup though. I think most of the big teams would be happy to tackle a French side in the semis - they're not to be underestimated though. They've got there on merit after all.

Funnily enough, I think Barca's style of play will probably suit Arsenal, and as good as Barca are (and as amazing as they are to watch), I think Arsenal stand a good chance.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
for arsenal to go through they need to win comfortably in the first leg, I think the odds of a barca away goal are to high and arsenal will pay for it..

still think you guys need a big consistent striker...

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
^Will, which "you"? - Man U or Arsenal?
Gagh's a Man U supporter, Menty's Arsenal.
IMHO Man U arent short of consistent strikers...

So I see the charming TV station will let me know at the LASt minute which EPL teams will be airing in my neighbourhood this morning. Fun!

curiousa2z

Liverpool here.
which means I must love roller coaster rides.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
cant see benetiz staying to be honest, think liverpoll need freshing up, I really thought they had turned a corner last year

losing alonso was a huge mistake...

curiousa2z

the local cable company's trying to sell more channels to viewers...it's be fabulous if they'd actually air that game up here tomorrow...not holding my breath, tho.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Though Bayern is not to be underestimated, they tend to get massacred whenever they play against the big boys. During the last handful of Champions Leagues, they only flexed their muscles on meager teams.

Barcelona - Arsenal will be an interesting game to watch, except that Barca is much more consistent than Arsenal and has a clear advantage.

curiousa2z

LIverpool / Man U : 1-1 so far!

oops..yellow card for my fave Spaniard...Torres better watch himself..they cant afford him being sent off for sassing ref...

GO LIVERPOOL!!!

curiousa2z

bah. lost the stream, and it looks like man U will prevail. I think it's worse when you're watching the game and it goes off than if you weren't watching in the first place.
Now that Mininova is out of the EPL streaming biz, I havent been able to find someplace as good. Suggestions for future reference?