Changes....

Pthalo BlueMoon

missmanners' favorite toy
Hmmm......

Had a long talk with a friend of mine this morning. We talked about how our lives were going, and I shared that I've been feeling particularly aimless lately.

Then something clicked. My heart finally opened up to what she's been telling me for years. God IS in my heart, and He's been waiting for me.

I know that sounds corny to you guys. But my friend and I prayed this morning, and I'm feeling a strong pull back to my fundamentalist ways.

That course of action feels like it's the right one. Pun intended, I guess......

Peter Octavian

Then Wordin will be around later to collect your "Bleeding-heart Liberal" ID card, and you will be executed by Hambil if you ever show anyone the secret handshake.

Oh, and let's not forget, Imperium and Conchaga will make a big poster with red letters which you will be forced to wear around your neck, saying, "I believe in the big sky-faery."

You are a sorry excuse for a liberal, PBM. Take the walk of shame.

Pthalo BlueMoon

Nuns have to take a vow of celibacy. They are "married" to Christ.

I can't go that far. However, there are other alternatives that I'm exploring at the moment...

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Pthalo BlueMoon said:
Hmmm......

Had a long talk with a friend of mine this morning. We talked about how our lives were going, and I shared that I've been feeling particularly aimless lately.

Then something clicked. My heart finally opened up to what she's been telling me for years. God IS in my heart, and He's been waiting for me.

I know that sounds corny to you guys. But my friend and I prayed this morning, and I'm feeling a strong pull back to my fundamentalist ways.

That course of action feels like it's the right one. Pun intended, I guess......

Go Vegan, that way you can be a vegetatian Fundy too!

Cluckyx

more cookies please?
Awww crap. Great. Someone else who's going to be annoying for a living.

Well have fun tell Jesus I said hi and to give back the fucking hedge trimmer. I lent him that a good while ago.

Pthalo BlueMoon

Nah. I never was a "beat 'em over the head" type person. I figure people come to their philosophy about life after some very long and deep soul searching, as I did. What right have I to impose my own beliefs on them?

Number_6

beer, I want beer
On a serious note, I think that rather than jump back on board an established religion, the time has come for you to become a spiritual explorer.

There are ways to be intellectually spiritual, and people will respect you far more for that sort of spirituality than they will just hitching your wagon to the Episcopalians.

feijuada

actually not Jesus
I've been thinking about setting up my own established religion so I could bitch about being a miinority.

Starburn

I'm not wearing any panties!!
You're right.

That does sound corny.

TJHairball

I love this place
Peter Octavian said:
Then Wordin will be around later to collect your "Bleeding-heart Liberal" ID card, and you will be executed by Hambil if you ever show anyone the secret handshake.

Oh, and let's not forget, Imperium and Conchaga will make a big poster with red letters which you will be forced to wear around your neck, saying, "I believe in the big sky-faery."

You are a sorry excuse for a liberal, PBM. Take the walk of shame.
Contrary to popular Republican myth, there's nothing strange about religious liberals.

Even the Christian variety. There's no need for hasty assumptions.