Charas folk?

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
I have to get up for work in 4 hours.... will the rest of you please continue to make our new guests feel welcome in my absence?

Thank you and have a nice day.

;)
mm

Dark_Temptation

No. I mean we did just finish saying, no body is any anybodies lord. B)

These people are very bad newbs, they need shoes to go way way.

B)

Lol internet

Nice dodging the question you did there. I see he's taught you well there, huh?

And so you can't accuse me of doing the same, why am I here? Trying to bring a stop.
Convulted logic, I'm sire.

Superb Tim

missmanners said:
I have to get up for work in 4 hours.... will the rest of you please continue to make our new guests feel welcome in my absence?

Thank you and have a nice day.

;)
mm

Hohohoho! We know you're fleeing in terror! MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHRARRRRR!!!!

In the meantime, would anybody care to purchase some Baked, Chocolate PANQUEQUES?

Tyrant

Dark_Temptation said:
No. I mean we did just finish saying, no body is any anybodies lord. B)

These people are very bad newbs, they need shoes to go way way.

B)
So tell us, how did you find Troll Kingdom?

Superb Tim

Messenger said:
So tell us, how did you find Troll Kingdom?

Me? Well, I wanted to always dress up as a troll for holloween... In... april... ANY FUKINEG WAY, So I searched for the words, Troll, Costume, and Kingdom, because I specifically wanted to be a troll from a movie that had the word "Kingdom" in it. That is when... I found this site! Saw what people talked about, laughed, and joined. HI SILLIES!

Tyrant

Lol internet said:
Nice dodging the question you did there. I see he's taught you well there, huh?

And so you can't accuse me of doing the same, why am I here? Trying to bring a stop.
Convulted logic, I'm sire.
Lord Raffles doesn't hold the hypnotic sway over people here as he does over Charas. I think it is you who is convoluted!

Lol internet

Hypnotic sway my ass. About the most I gain from a Raffles post is an irritating headache. Then it gets removed, and noone cares. Except for Raffles.
Who does not want to be forgotten. It's his fear I tell you. He has Athazagoraphobia.

Tyrant

Why don't you all browse the forums for a bit? For geopolitical discussion, there is Hambil Nation. For spirituality, there's Right Thinking. If you want to spam, you can go down into the Mine Field but be warned!1 that they are shark-infested waters......

screwed

Pretty nice place you got here. May I ask where you got the that rug over there? I'm a sucker for those Oriental designs.

Tyrant

screwed said:
Pretty nice place you got here. May I ask where you got the that rug over there? I'm a sucker for those Oriental designs.
Made from the skin of unwary visitors.

Lol internet

So anyway, whosever idea it was to give me 45000 posts, I found it amusing.

Tyrant

Lol internet said:
So anyway, whosever idea it was to give me 45000 posts, I found it amusing.
One of the admins.

Good night, everyone.

P.S.

I'm sure Raffles will be around eventually.