The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He looks pretty good actually :D

4758.imgcache.jpg

jack

It's always "later" with you.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
If you saw two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would you think liked dolphins the most?

I'd say Flippy, wouldn't you?

You'd be wrong, though. It's Hambone.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It's always "later" with you.

Sorry. I don't have the privacy necessary to dress in drag without risking getting caught by my strict Catholic mom and dad. And I don't feel like getting disowned and kicked out on the street.

I could have probably done it back when I lived in an apartment with my brother but I didn't discuss my crossdressing so openly back then.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Dershocka 2 for 2, timely, poignant, on-topic, pretty funny, decent comic hook on the post above.

What gives?

jack

Fuck, Shockas a DJ master at TKR, and has become one of the most STERLING posters there.

Funny, witty, brilliant actually.

I'm glad he saved it all for my board, tbh.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
That makes good sense. So now that we have that in common do we have to be civil to each other?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Yeah, California. San Diego. Beautiful if you like that sort of thing. I'd rather live in the Pacific NW. Oregon somewhere maybe.

jack

I loved san diego. was there in the summer of 78 or 9 I forget. Had a ball all the wayup the coast but I really loved that town.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
There are certainly nice places to go/be, but the lack of seasons can be taxing after a time. I know it sounds like a weird complaint to some people, but 72 degrees for years on end is fucking numbing. Some of the girls are pretty enough to stop you in your tracks so there is that. Not like that strange super fit LA style either. Straight delicious and friendly.

Seph

Retired Account