Charles, we're waiting... Where's that info you promised?

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
People need to not get their undies in such a bundle.

There's been chops of a picture I've posted here, and I've just laughed and moved on.

Srsly, the Marquis is right. Either it's ok to post other peoples' pictures, or it's not. You can't have restrictions about how those pictures are to be used. This is TK, for christ's sake. It's not a holly jolly, bubbly wubbly my little pony forum where everyone's the best of fwiends.

Seph

Retired Account
I DONT CARE BOUT MY PICS, I POST PICS OF MYSELF ALL THE TIME, FUCK YEAH I LOVE CAPS.

Cacophony

CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL, SEPH!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
People need to not get their undies in such a bundle.

There's been chops of a picture I've posted here, and I've just laughed and moved on.

Srsly, the Marquis is right. Either it's ok to post other peoples' pictures, or it's not. You can't have restrictions about how those pictures are to be used. This is TK, for christ's sake. It's not a holly jolly, bubbly wubbly my little pony forum where everyone's the best of fwiends.

Let me know when I'm bitching about the pictures, as opposed to his rampant hypocrisy kthxbye.

Seph

Retired Account
i agree with neck but its kaithxbai

Cacophony

Let me know when I'm bitching about the pictures, as opposed to his rampant hypocrisy kthxbye.

I didn't say you were bitching, I said you need to get your undies out of a bundle.

I suppose I could phrase it that you need to get the stick out of your arse, if that would be a tad bit more clear to you.

And if you notice, he's being hypocritical to prove a point. You're also being just as hypocritical here, also to prove a point.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
And back on topic, Charles is dodging... as per usual.

I think the admins should force him to pay up, or shut up.

Chickenshit cupcakeer. I'll uphold my end of the bargain. I doubt you would, you snake in the grass porch monkey. Let this be a lesson:

I hope GOD is your witness. That's not how you call "The New Jack" out. You have to beg just a little bit harder.

PRAY.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Beg? LMAO! Listen son, you fucked with the wrong one, and in the end it will be you who actually does the begging.

mark.my.words

jack

Wrong tiger to grab by the tail "gank master"

LOL

jack

Beg? LMAO! Listen son, you fucked with the wrong one, and in the end it will be you who actually does the begging.

mark.my.words

:bigass:

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners

Seph

Retired Account

Seph

Retired Account

Seph

Retired Account
hes a cunt, wave at him, when he comes past on the windowlicker bus.

in short pity his monkey ass.