Charlie Brooker's 2012 Wipe

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Should be good! Don't say it won't; it will.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
IT'LL BE SHIT.

CaptainWacky

IT WAS GOOD.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I'll watch it later, but this deserves special mention:

Schofeeling (skoh-feeling) noun. The vague suspicion that someone might be a paedophile because of something you read about them on the internet/the glint in their eye during a vintage Top of the Pops repeat/a Newsnight investigation. Holly, I've just been watching TV commercials from 1978 on YouTube and I've got a bit of a nasty schofeeling about the Honey Monster, so if it's OK with you I'm going to write his name down on a bit of paper and hand it to David Cameron. See also Paedosavile.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I watched it, it was good.

Particularly good was the scene where they gave the Jesus hopefuls "I shit you not" a last supper delivered by Amanda Holden. Surprisingly, I didn't see that show first time around. Cant think for the life of me why i didn't.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I wonder how soon this will be on youtube. I love Charlie Brooker.

CaptainWacky

I like the stuff with Entertainment Tonight covering the Thingy crash as a "real life Titanic."

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
I wonder how soon this will be on youtube. I love Charlie Brooker.

It's on already:

[YOUTUBE]DGKStgDaxxU[/YOUTUBE]

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I was astonished by the ET clips. I've never seen anything that so closely resembles an Onion video. In fact, it was quite reminiscent of this:

[YOUTUBE]8Dh-7KDwgdo[/YOUTUBE]

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OHHH CODSWALLOP!

I'm gonna start shouting that whenever I'm angry. (at the very beginning of the video)

omg, the real life Titanic? I didn't see that... wtf

whisky

Boobie inspector
I think that finally trumps the movie exec who tried to pitch a new film as like Die hard, but set in a skyscraper.

CaptainWacky

We'll never know if they were listening to "My Heart Will Go On..." as they died...