Charlie Sheen

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The new Tom Cruise of creepy?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'll wait till the facts come out. The whole thing could have been a drunken lie on the part of the wife. I'm sure he's capable of it, but we'll see.

I can't stand Two and a Half Men, so my day isn't affected.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
I'll wait till the facts come out. The whole thing could have been a drunken lie on the part of the wife. I'm sure he's capable of it, but we'll see.
It's a conspiracy!

19135441267230972698.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Tom Cruise doesn't hit women, does he?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Sheen's pretty fucked up, so I wouldn't put anything past him.

Big Dick McGee

It's 'cause he's all hopped up on goofballs!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Tom Cruise might hit women! He's been the creepiest movie star for awhile, so saying Charlie Sheen is the new Tom Cruise of creepy doesn't mean that Tom hits women, it just means that Tom might need to move over for the new creep in town.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I only found out a few weeks back that he was Emilio Estevez's brother. Always wondered why they looked similar, though Emilio looks more like their dad than he does Charlie Sheen.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
HOT SHOTS WAS GOOD

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Didn't they make a kinda hilarious movie called Men at Work, where they were garbage men?

Big Dick McGee

Didn't they make a kinda hilarious movie called Men at Work, where they were garbage men?

Yes! A very funny movie, everyone who hasn't seen it should add it to their Netfliz queue immediately!

Classic_Forever

Classic_Commander
I only found out a few weeks back that he was Emilio Estevez's brother. Always wondered why they looked similar, though Emilio looks more like their dad than he does Charlie Sheen.

I only found out a few weeks ago that apparently his name is Emilio Estevez and not Emilio Banderas. I thought his name was Emilio Banderas, or was I just imagining things?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Maybe you were thinking of Antonio Banderas?

Big Dick McGee

ALL MEXICANS LOOK ALIKE ANYWAYS

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
EVEN THE WHITE ONES.