child beater Joe Jackson confirms Omer Bhatti...

...is indeed the biological son of Michael Jackson.

But then, can anything he says really be truthful??

I'll wait for the DNA test.

[youtubehd]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bBxwKIK-H_E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bBxwKIK-H_E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtubehd]

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I'm not convinced that Micheal Jackson ever had sex with a woman, so I doubt this story highly.

I'm not convinced that Micheal Jackson ever had sex with a woman, so I doubt this story highly.

Yeah, like gay people never encounter the pussy?

Not that he was gay...but if he was just shy??...he NEVER encountered the pussy??

MJ could have had sex with women...on those rare occasions. Not everything is black or white. ;)

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Oh, I think he was totally gay, and had sex all the time. Just not with wimmens.

Have YOU ever tried teh pussy?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
DONCHA WISH UR GIRLFRIED WAS RAW LIKE ME DONTCHA DONTACHAKHKh! SOMG BLEEDING GUMS MURPHY DIED[ OJKLHjl!h sn vius VISIONARIES!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Any information about MJ and his life is usually so wildly inaccurate and contradictory no matter who's spilling it, family or not, it just gives me a headache.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
JACKO ATE TABACCO WITH BARACKO ON A PATIO

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
GORDON BROWN PROVIDED JACKO'S DOCTOR WITH FATAL DRUGS BEFORE REOPENING SUNNYDALE HELLMOUTH!!!

CaptainWacky

JACKO WAS THE ONE WHO PUT ISAAC INTO THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE AND ATE DAVINA'S BABY!?!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
DID JACKO MAKE URI GELLAR GIVE MARTIN BASHIR CONCRETE ENEMA? ONLY LOOSE WOMEN KNOW FOR SURE, TUNE IN TOMORROW!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
JACKO WAS A KIND PERSON WHO SELFLESSLY HELPED A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO NEEDED IT SHOCKER IN TOMORROWS NEWS OF THE WORLD.

CaptainWacky

JORDAN REVEALS FURTHER DETAILS OF MISCARRIAGE "I ACTUALLY STARTED LAUGHING AND WAS SHAGGING AGAIN BEFORE I'D FINISHED"

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Joe Jackson just keeps getting creepier. I don't understand how he can be so calculating and EVIL. His son just died, he should at least pretend to mourn.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
[YOUTUBE]iZerAMo7ESo[/YOUTUBE]

I WANT TO SEE THE REST OF THIS COMPLETELY SURREAL INTERVIEW.