Chilean Mine has a lot of small rocks near it

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
A recent report:
You may feel that we have covered every single tiny, minisculoe aspect of the Chilean Mine rescue mainly to justify the massive media camp that has been sitting here for weeks on end.

In order to debunk this myth, our reporter recently took a long hard look at the rocks that are piled nearby. Many of you have seen them piled behind the gaggle of press and TV reporters, but we can exclusively reveal that some of the rocks vary in size and even go up to a metre across, making them more "boulders" than rocks.

Severano Bannistero (37) who happened to be passing said he "thought they might be boulders, but couldn't be sure" He also stated he was glad he wasn't down the mine when it collapsed, but that would have been unlikely as he is a driver for a local radio show ansandlasjrdfaiwjfdlkafkjsdfkjsdlkasjdashdasdsa

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm really sick and tired of this story. Yeah, it's great that they were rescued, but there didn't need to be live, uninterrupted coverage of the operation, with barely a cursory mention of what was happening in the rest of the world.

And I love Jon Snow and C4 News, but the other day he sounded like he was going to need a change of underwear, he got so overexcited about the live image of people standing around waiting for something.

I know I shouldn't complain about the news droning on about something positive, for a change, but it's actually turned out to be almost as annoying as them droning on about political non-events and death.

Mark Austin on ITV News actually started crying during his introduction to the show the other day.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Fuck, I was trying to find the video of one of the reporters trying to figure out what one of the miner's son had in his hands. He made up a story about it "maybe it's a hard hat signed by all the rescuers BLAH BLAH BLAH..." then it turned out to be a balloon and some other reporter said "no, it's a balloon". It was FUNNIER than I can explain it, but just shows how useless 24hr news is. They have to fill every minute with mindless chatter.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I wish the miners had made a secret pact to be evil when they got out.