Chinese Ban Rapper

starguard said:
Heres a good one:

"Yo G, Motherfuck the police (boom ba boom ba boom, boom boom boom)

As long as I'm drunk, or as long as I'm high,My dick and my balls will never be dry (boom ba boom ba boom, boom boom boom)

We smokin blows and slammin doows (doors)

We Niggas Bitches and Ho's,

We don't need to read

we don't need to write

anybody go to school is tryin to be white,

I'm a stone cold nigga, up in yo face

anybody wit a job is a traiter to our race,

(boom ba boom ba boom, boom boom boom)

Goin to jail make a real man out ya

you ain't no real man till you done some hard time

I'm a true blue nigga, I'm true to the game

We smokin rocks and sellin dymes

Gangstas, Ganstas get all da girls

Gangstas, Gangstas rule da world

We smoking Blows and slammin doows (doors)

We Niggas, bitches and Ho's"

(boom ba boom ba boom, boom boom boom)

Chinese were right to ban this shit. Black America should ban it too!!

Absolutely the Chinks should ban it, but at the very same time, they partake in hypocrisy. The need for the Chinks to ban that motherfucking nigger is simply proof they fear this rap bullshit. If Chinese culture is so superior, why would they fear rap? At most, the government should allow it so that those superior Chinks may have a good laugh at the dumb nigger up there on the stage with his stupid utterances. The government may then use this laugher of a concert to show exactly how inferior the niggers are. They could then use their disgust of the dumb niggers to keep them out in future. This way their people do not believe in fomenting rebellion. Far more resources are expended quelling rebellion than allowing it to die away slowly on its own merit.

eloisel said:
Jay-Z's records are going to go through the roof in black market sales in China.

Imagine - people killed for thoughts and words banned. That isn't preserving cultural integrity. That is oppression.

I do need to add something here. Oppression may be necessary in some cases, but not through the complete use of force. Simply keep any information regarding Jay-Z out of China. That is a simple thing to do. Look at the nigger youth in the USA. They are bamboozled by fools like Jay-Z that revolution against authority (cops and government) needs to take place via murder, etc. (look at his lyrics). In many nations, his lyrics would be guilty of inciting rebellion and hence quite possibly to civil war. This is disorder. I am with the Chinks on this one. Niggers need to be slapped own and bravo to the Chink authorities for doing so.

eloisel said:
Aren't you glad you aren't Chinese? You'd be dead already.

Well I did see this news show where a Chink was caught smuggling drugs across the border into China. He was caught with $10,000 worth of drugs. His sentence? Execution. Naturally he is dead today. Are you suggesting we stick up for his kind? That's $10,000 worth of drugs that will never find their way into the hands of a Chink child. Oh yes, we must allow that! I was actually applauding the Chinks for displaying the balls necessary to deal with such scum.

^^Just seemed like a snappy response, don't look for a point in it beyond that. Not everything I do has to make sense, and some things I do everyone is better for not understanding.

I prefer Grace Jones

Pull up to the bumper baby, in your long black limousine
Pull up to the bumper baby, ride it in between.

My sister still thinks it's about cars - everybody is happy

Back