cHRISTIAN dISCUSSION, DEMONS LEAVE US ALONE

Squirtle The Turtle

Grand General of The L.H.A.R
PLEASE, EVIL UNBELIEVER, FREAKS AND DEMONS RESPECT OUR WISH TO DISCUSS HOW WONDERFUL JESUS CHRIST IS HERE WITHOUT RUINING IT WITH YOUR EVIL BADNESS.THNX!!!!:madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin:

OKAY HOW LONG U GUYS BEEN SAVED? i BEEN SAVED FOR A LONG TIME NOW, AND ITHANK JESUS FOR MY MOMMY. SHE TREATES ME REAL GOOD, WE BEEN LIVING TOGETHER FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS NOW.
I REALLY BELIEVE IF MORE PEOPLE WOULD BE SAVED THE WORLD WOULD BE BETTER, DON'T YOU AGREE?:madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin:

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Great.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
I joined the Landover Baptist forums a while ago. Its where the worthwhile are welcome. Are you worthwhile?

Squirtle The Turtle

I joined the Landover Baptist forums a while ago. Its where the worthwhile are welcome. Are you worthwhile?

wELL IKM SAVED AND BAPTIZED AND HEAVENBOUND. PLUS I CONVERTED A MUSLIM FROM WORSHIPPING SATAN. AND JESUS IS MY BEST FRIEND:madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin:

Squirtle The Turtle

wELL IKM SAVED AND BAPTIZED AND HEAVENBOUND. PLUS I CONVERTED A MUSLIM FROM WORSHIPPING SATAN. AND JESUS IS MY BEST FRIEND:madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin:

Plus, since I moved from this ojne area that Fags ruled, I no longer have to view their sinful, Hellbound prescence.

I think we hetrosexuals, of whatever lifestyle we live,can honestly say we ask God to deliver us from the fags and what their trying to force on us and our kids. Jesus defend us from the faggot invasion.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
You are no Christian. Also, ^ghey.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
bluescreen-fail-double-fail.jpg

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
As Bick said, you're no Christian if you behave like that. Besides, you're essentially spamming AP. This forum is a no spam zone. Would some kind admin DC this worthless furfag?

Yub

Anachrophobic
The nazi troll failed, the furry troll failed, so now it's the retarded Christian troll?

Got any other worthless attempt at trolling in your playbook or are you simply going to do the clever thing and give up?