Christian finally returned...on ECW

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
So after being signed months ago, all the build-up with Jeff Hardy's "mystery attacker" on Smackdown, Vince decides to SWERVE the internet by making Matt the mystery attacker (even though that made no sense) and has Christian on the C show needing the help of Finally and his midget son to win his first match back. Sucks to be him!

CaptainWacky

That's how he rolls!

YingSawSay

I'm high
Meanwhile on The Young and the Restless:

Lauren asks Daniel if Amber would be interested in selling Fenmore’s her designs from the Restless Style, “Men We Love” issue. Nick interrupts. Nick and Lauren disagree on how to handle Noah and Eden’s relationship. Nick shows Phyllis the water bottle filled with liquor. Nick feels betrayed that Noah could have lied to him about drinking, after everything that happened with Cassie. Later, Gil stops by the Abbott mansion to question Jack about Brad’s death. Jack tries to shield Sharon from Gil’s questions but when Gil asks why Brad was at the Abbott cabin, Sharon steps in. Meanwhile, Phyllis finally breaks down in front of Michael and confesses that Nick slept with Sharon. Later, Nick explains to Phyllis that Michael and Lauren won’t be much help in keeping Noah and Eden apart so he, Phyllis and Sharon need to commit to a united front.

­ Michael and Amber give Kay a bit of good news, showing her the court order for a DNA test to prove she is truly Katherine Chancellor. Meanwhile, Jill gets the news about the DNA test and refuses to comply. When the lab tech stops by to take a D.N.A. sample from Jill, she refuses. Esther tries to make her see reason. Meanwhile, Kay gets news from the doctor. Kay immediately calls Amber to share that the doctors concur she doesn’t have Alzheimer’s. Esther wonders if Kay could be actually alive but Jill shuts down the possibility. Meanwhile, Clint advises Roger to find out exactly how much Esther is worth as soon as possible. Roger asks Esther to elope with him to Las Vegas on Valentine’s Day. Jill tries to talk Esther out of eloping.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Speaking of ECW...how old is Finlay?

CaptainWacky

Fifty according to wiki.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Finlay[/ame]

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Well, he looooooooooooooooooves to fight.

aeommai

cookie?
he didn't suck as much back in the day.

wwe needs better new wrestlers and need to stop bringing in old guys who already have passed their prime.

CaptainWacky

They put Kofi Kingstone in the Elimination Chamber after a fluke win on Kane, then jobbed him ever since and he'll no doubt be easily eliminated on Sunday. So that's...not progress at all.