Chronicles of Riddick

whisky

Boobie inspector
Just seen it, not bad, some ropey FX, but I kind of wish they had made the other two.

And the guy who had been bugging me the whole way through because I couldn't work out where I had seen him before turned out to be Karl Urban.

what two others were there after "Chronicles"?

- I quite liked Pitch Black and Chronicles, but didnt realise there were more stories.

I was dragged to see Chronicles of Riddick by a friend who had a girl-hardon for Vin Diesel. It was ohhh'kaaaay, but the bad guys were kind of camp and Judi Dench was a bizarre casting as the space fairy.

She was some kind of magical alien that floated about, drifting in and out of existence and explaining the plot to Riddick.

what two others were there after "Chronicles"?

- I quite liked Pitch Black and Chronicles, but didnt realise there were more stories.

Pitch black was a one off, but Riddick was meant to be a trilogy, only it didnt get the numbers to justify the other two.

Rumours are they are making a much cheaper, more similar to pitch black follow up next year.

ah. Vin cashing in quick before he gets too old to play sci - fi heros?

Not that that ever stopped Arnold Shwarzfkrgystchenegger.

didnt he play an American football player/daddy last year? Cant recall the title. he falls in love with his daughter's ballet teacher.

YES I WATCHED THEY HAD IT ON WHAT WAS I TO DO?

Back