Chuck Target Market (CHUCK SPOILERS!!!)

Mirah

I love you
You lost me.
I used to enjoy the shooting, the goofy humor, the little stunts and flashing.
But now you have introduced a baby and a few major relationships.
I am not interested.
Get back to shooting.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You lost me.
I used to enjoy the shooting, the goofy humor, the little stunts and flashing.

Its still got all those elements, just a touch too much romance at the moment. It will balance out soon I hope.

I hope you don't long for the awkward, emotional wreck Chuck who was crappy spy and didn't have the Intersect under control. Its nice to see personal growth and character development on a show.

Mirah

I love you
Chuck is a Fuck

Sorry it rhymed, I had to say that. No I don't long for the blah blah blah blah but yes the crappy romance is crappy. AND THE BABY! Who is the market segment? Soccer Moms?! Do single chicks not get a show anymore?!

When David Letterman had a baby, he lost me.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Chuck is a Fuck

Sorry it rhymed, I had to say that. No I don't long for the blah blah blah blah but yes the crappy romance is crappy. AND THE BABY! Who is the market segment? Soccer Moms?! Do single chicks not get a show anymore?!

When David Letterman had a baby, he lost me.

Diehard sexy spy plus somewhat still awkward, geeky spy plus baby could equal wacky situations and hijinx if done right.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Season four starts here on Thursday. Whose baby is it?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Season four starts here on Thursday. Whose baby is it?

Captain Awesome and his wife Ellie's....allegedly. I suppose it could turn out to be Casey's or that Ring guy she spent time with last season. That would make an interesting plot twist.

CaptainWacky

She didn't sleep with the Ring guy.

GAGH, what do you think about Sky moving Chuck from Channel One to Living on a different night and an hour later? Seems a bit pointless and annoying to me.

CaptainWacky

Would be a bit out of character.

Love Child

One Love
Shit. Sorry CaptainWacky and Gagh. The season so far has been great IMO! But the last episode was as I said it was......that is all. Of course I will leave the rest of you to disect it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Shit. Sorry CaptainWacky and Gagh. The season so far has been great IMO! But the last episode was as I said it was......that is all. Of course I will leave the rest of you to disect it.

God forbid the show last long enough for Chuck and Sarah to marry and have a baby.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I still like Chuck, it's about my favorite show right now. Maybe slightly behind Fringe, but they're so different it's hard to compare.

What's wrong with a show moving past the usual status quo? How many times did something "major" happen on a Trek show, only to be revealed as a dream, holodeck adventure, etc. Most shows struggle to keep the show interesting, while having little or no growth of the main characters. I really like the fact that there is a natural progression to Chuck.

CaptainWacky

Casey's daughter is HOT.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
She's definitely SHAGGABLE, that's for sure!

CaptainWacky

That's what British people say, yes!