Clarkson: Disabled babies should be fed to the poor

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He said, rubbing piles of cash into his naked body.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
"We were going to review the latest Lamba, but on the way to filming I saw a darky driving one. He'd probably stolen it. You know what they're like."

CaptainWacky

TO BE FAIR(!) to Clarkson, the One Show comment was clearly a joke and you just had to listen to what he said five seconds before it.

It's the same as the whole Brand/Ross thing: Andrew Sachs was actually in on it all along (he fucked her too!)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, the complaints from Unison were what you'd expect, and they obviously have to defend their members, but calling for him to be fired was daft. It seems like that's everyone's first move these days. Someone says a thing they don't like and instantly that person deserves to lose their livelihood.

I didn't watch the programme, but the BBC article said he also made a comment about people who throw themselves under trains, which I imagine I would've agreed with wholeheartedly. People who jump under trains are the most selfish bastards around.

CaptainWacky

He said the trains shouldn't slow down, or something, then looked directly into the camera and said "FUCK COMPASSION." Except for that last part.