cleaned up cat barf before first coffee!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I would ORDER THE CAT to clean it up, but that would make me puke.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
What if it was only a pawdawan?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OMG I'm CLEANING UP CAT BARF THESE DAYS TOO my former roommate asked me to take care of the cat we used to own together while she's away. It's been 7 years but Kira and I have gotten back into our old rhythms very quickly, especially the way she jumps all over me and begs for food hours before feeding time, LOL.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Ok, I think we have fallen for this ruse far too long.

Here's what I think really happend!

curiousa2z had a party last night, after everybody left she threw up on the floor. She then proceeded to pass out after listening to Ace of Base repeatedly for 5hrs. She then woke up, and having forgotten about last nights events blamed the cat.

She then realised after seeing the video camera she had set up to record her dancing to "I saw the sign", that she had in fact puked. But it was too late, she had already told the MF about "the cat", so she proceeded to not tell us THE WHOLE TRUTH!.

For shame curiousa2z, for shame.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Just to clear things up, Cat Cleaners DO NOT clean cat barf out of your carpet for you. They only clean cats. So if the sick was in the cat's coat, they'd clean that up. But nothing else.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Roommate came and took back the kitty last night. Me = just a little sad.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
You should have pretended it had died and kept it hidden under your bed.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You should have pretended it had died and kept it hidden under your bed.
That sort of happened.

When my old roomie called to say she was on her way, I grabbed the cat's carrier to get it ready, and the cat instantly freaked out seeing the carrier, and ran and hid. When Kelly arrived to collect the cat, we looked around the apartment for a half hour without success. We had to sit and wait another half hour for the cat to eventually reappear.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
HELLO PUSS!

[YOUTUBE]eV71mpbvl-g[/YOUTUBE]

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Talking cats iz fucking spooky shit.

BUT MY KIRA KIND OF LOOKS LIKE THAT CAT, only a little smaller, with wider eyes, and more patches of light brown mixed in with the dark on top.