cLINT eADtwood was gooD IN STAR wars the phntum mERNASE

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Yeh hes my favrit acter and i also lieked taht olvia newton jon who was in it lol beauty schol xdrop out is my favrit song!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
LOL ANTHONY HOPPKINS TO PLAY JAR JAR BINKS AND HE SAYS "MESSA ATE A JEDI WITH FAVA BEANS AND A NICE BOTTLE OF FRENCH WINE, DUDE!"

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
i likd irt when looke had hi hard sabere luighted offbt the black man from plup fuiction. lol

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Yoor thinkun ov "Zannadoo" wif Jean Kelly and Jon Tarevolting. It wuz dyrectud buy Silvystur Stallown! It wuz thu best moovie abowt rollar skayting goddessus that wuz evar mayde?

CaptainWacky

have you seen the great escape starring hugh grant, goldberg, adam bomb and vin diesel it's my fvavourite radio drama i like the rape scenes and the ending when morgan freeman says "son there's two kinds of folks from texas, homos and fags, whcih one are you?" and the rock says "NEVER EAT SHREDDED WHEAT"

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
SNSDOFILLLL FFRQNK SPENCER IS A N EVIL JEDI IN THE ENBEXT MOVIE-])o!_)!!

CaptainWacky

shatenrs's best roele was asd steve guttenberg ins polic eacadent 3 citzisesn on petrol lol they went toe ht eblue oyster bar and he went home with teh village3 people and caughter AIDS vut Spock helad him with a vulcan mind meld the batar dll

whisky

Boobie inspector
HE said "forget" as he forced kirk to suck his cock, later on MJ tried the same trick with less sucess.

CaptainWacky

Yes Kirk bit off Jackson's cock and spat it into a fish tank then when the police arrived they saw the cock in the tank and Jackson shrugged and said "it's a cockfish. A fish not looks like a cock!"

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
CaptainWacky said:
shatenrs's best roele was asd steve guttenberg ins polic eacadent 3 citzisesn on petrol lol they went toe ht eblue oyster bar and he went home with teh village3 people and caughter AIDS vut Spock helad him with a vulcan mind meld the batar dll

BEST CROSSOVER EV AH!

CaptainWacky

It won ten Oscars, all for hairstyling.

CaptainWacky

I CLINT EASTERWOULD THE GUY WHO MADE THE JEWS OUT OF SOAP?