Clitoris and doom overlap

Mirah

I love you
For most inexperienced and uninterested boys of Troll Kingdom. *sigh*

This is a problem I don't think even a tech admin can help with. ;)

Valentines day is quickly approaching, if you want her to swallow those juices, you must first find the clitoris.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I find the clitoris 2.3 times a week

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I think this is basically the least shocking thread I've ever read at TK.

Seph

Retired Account
fuck me if u cant find her clit and her g-spot GTFO, i keep my GF very satisfied.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
For most inexperienced and uninterested boys of Troll Kingdom. *sigh*

This is a problem I don't think even a tech admin can help with. ;)

Valentines day is quickly approaching, if you want her to swallow those juices, you must first find the clitoris.

I do believe that my Geography and cartography training can accommodate situations like this...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Oh no, this is not a flea market, there will be no bartering here. I'll say hello to the cute lil devil when I'm damn good and ready. Meanwhile, I already know how to cook and do my laundry, which means I only need her for that one thing I can't do myself, and if she does not comply there will be trouble...

Seph

Retired Account
wats that having a job?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
In a manner of speaking, yes. I won't ask her to lie for me, just to kneel.

Seph

Retired Account
cor lucky lass.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
lol they just don't know. The mystical power they hold over us evaporates the minute we realize there are 3 BILLION of them on the planet, and they all come equipped with that same fuzzy little peach we crave. So the answer becomes: pet it, yes. stroke it, yes. Kiss it and treat it with all sorts of tender care, absolutely. Even treat it a little roughly when called for, no doubt at all.

But beg for it? Not likely. Just like the city bus, if I can't hop on this one another will be along in a minute lol.

Seph

Retired Account
yer well i like catching the same bus, find the right route and stick with it, i spent many years getting on 100s of different numbered busses to knowhere. its pointless(pun)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Oh me too, when a bus comes along with a smooth ride, comfy seating and exactly the right atmosphere, I can't wait to ride it again and again. But after a few years even the best scenery starts to get old and you feel like taking a different road. And if the driver of the bus starts telling you the doors won't open unless you jump through hoops, well...it's just a fucking bus after all.

Seph

Retired Account
lol analogy par :d

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Who said we lost interest in clits? Clits are the second-most amazing invention on the human body, but just like their owners they occasionally have to be told who's boss...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Like I'm gonna tell YOU guys...

Seph

Retired Account
my hand coz it can pleasure us all