Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clothes Shopping RANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grammour Boy said:
No wei!

Men get it whenever they want it. All they have to do is flash the department store charge card.

And when they do that, the woman scoffs and pulls out her own platinum charge card.

Women work now, ya know, and have their own spending money. ;)

One of the things I hate the most is shopping for clothes. Being a tall guy, it's hard to find shirts that fit without driving hours out of the way to find a Big and Tall store. XL's loosly fit, but dont come down far enough and 2XL is way to big. I need an extra 3 inches on the bottoms of shirts or they ride to high.

And forget trying to find shoes, that's even more of a bitch. I cant go to your standard store and find a decent pair of nikes anymore. Haven't been able to do that since I was 13. Why? I wear a size 17. And a decent pair of shoes that size costs an arm and a fucking leg.

I feel your pinched toes Dark Link. I have a hard to fit foot and I'm very limited to what I can choose from. Besides that, all shoes hurt my feet, including house slippers.

I buy 90% of my clothes at Sam's Club/Costco.

The rest from military surplus.

So, I have to say that I don't have MM's problem.

I can solve MM's problem very easily and quickly theoretically. But in practice it would be very difficult or nearly impossible to make it happen.

*sigh*

I have a friend who is 4'8"
Its always been difficult for her to find clothes.
My only complaint is finding shoes in my size.
All the cute shoes seem to be made for people with little feet.
As if Tall Women don't want cute shoes.

Difficult to handle eh? Why is that?
I can wrap my legs around you!
Not that I would.
I'm just sayin.

I can't believe the problems I've been having shopping for skirts either. I just can't seem to find anyone willing to serve me.