Cody Quotes - Cody in his own words

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
"Stop banning flagler! He has his uses! I support keeping flag around, and i always have. I regret working with him and feeding him info, which is true, but ffs, let flag be flag. In the end if you give him a home he can be a very valuable asset."

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
"Ok, hit a snag. My uncle is taking me home cause he ran out of work for me until the end of next week. I cant post pics from my phone cause i am dumb. Who will pm me their e-mail address and let me send said pic to them to post for me, with my full permission? "

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
"I do whatever she tells me to, so like, she likes me better cause i listen good and stuff! "

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
"Hey look, no bullshit. See my av? I swear on my banjo and my e-cred those 2 50's are yours as my donation towards keeping up the forum, providing you give me a viable address and confirmation number...."

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
"I am asking you straight up to post all 3 cock related pics you have of me. In order. I think they will buy your version better anyways. "

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
"I am bored as fuck, and i always answer my phone. x-xxx-xxx-xxxx. Call me up and we can bullshit. I am looking forward to some obscene hang up calls."

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
"Oh and qm, you especially. Block your number and call me, just say 'hi cody' and hang up. All i want is just a tiny bit of voice to associate with the extreme beauty.
By the way, you can anonymously sms text me from yahoo and i dont have to log off of opera mini and log onto fb to talk to you. So put up or shut up, please and thank you."

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
"Mistress, would you please share the ones you have with better lighting? Maybe at least one? Your servant :bow: "

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
"Well, after much contact and much thought with various indivividual ladies over teh interwebs i have to admit only one remains a constant in my mind at all times. Queen Mud. I would gladly take on every burden you have and i can honestly say i would have eyes for no other. You could go away for a month with 'the girls' and i would trust you. There is only one ~QM~ and i am happy to say i am hers. Call me what you will."

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
"I dont know how to use paypal. I do everything with cash money or money orders. I dont even have a bank account anymore. Fuck banks."