Cody

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
So I tried to work a backroom deal with Jibbles to trade a month for a month, him posting here/me posting at RH to build traffic for both boards and encourage growth of the community overall. He said (and I quote)

"No".

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Cody

Idk gear. I post wherever i like to post. Ytmnsfw, rh, and here. Sometimes cerberus. I am just me wherever i post anymore. I dont troll much. I just be myself.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
You don't feel any sort of obligation to contribute to the health and welfare of the online communities that have embraced you?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
At first I thought fuck no. Then I thought about it again and I said to myself - "How many other people have I seen make a picture of themself wearing nothing but a banjo their av?"

My answer was none.

Somehow it works you weird fuck.

I can't believe I think so but it works. Gotta call it like I see it. I'm pos'ing it.

Cody

'word up mah cupcakea'
Roflmwao
Some people care too much. I am not guilty of that sin.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
I fucking love the banjo pic. It's one of the best avatars I've seen in a while, truth be told.

Massive props, Cody. Almost makes up for you asking to see EC's cock so many times.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I fucking love the banjo pic. It's one of the best avatars I've seen in a while, truth be told.

Massive props, Cody. Almost makes up for you asking to see EC's cock so many times.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that Jack doesn't like it.

Agreeing with me to spite Jack there Jibbs? For shame.

And posting too? How about that.

Maybe you should get back to the rep box where you belong.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Just Jiibles play his stupid games again and winding up talking to himself.

Standard stuff.

Cody

At first I thought fuck no. Then I thought about it again and I said to myself - "How many other people have I seen make a picture of themself wearing nothing but a banjo their av?"

My answer was none.

Somehow it works you weird fuck.

I can't believe I think so but it works. Gotta call it like I see it. I'm pos'ing it.

bump for my shitty old av being sported by banned masses of lizards.

Seph

Retired Account
by you, OB and 300+ flag socks?

Cody

by you, OB and 300+ flag socks?

more than that broseph, like lisa, harry ballsack, etc..

As much as lisa hates me dude i couldn't really ask for a better favor. She threadlonged herself into a ban this morning, it was great.

Seph

Retired Account
Lisa is a fucking retard I banned her myself.

she come off a second PI violation and instantly resumed her PI campaign, bye!

Harry ballsack was a pedo fuck him in the neck, Bye.

these are people that don't deserve internet connections... well maybe dial up but still.

Cody

Lisa is a fucking retard I banned her myself.

she come off a second PI violation and instantly resumed her PI campaign, bye!

Harry ballsack was a pedo fuck him in the neck, Bye.

these are people that don't deserve internet connections... well maybe dial up but still.

yep, but they all share 2 things, a deep hatred for me and having to wear my mantits and a banjo in a google search.

Thanks

Seph

Retired Account
you're welcome good day.

Bing! next customer.