Cold weather

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Don't know how you folks up north can stand cold weather so long. We're going to be under freezing again tonight and I just can't stand it.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
The climate & weather up here's like that on the speculated Earth-like moon of 16 Cygni Bb in NatGeo's "ALIEN EARTHS" documentary, but GREATLY toned down.

Love Child

One Love
4th day of Spring and I still had snow in my yard. Shoveled the driveway last Saturday just to get to work. Meanwhile 3 miles down the Hill/ no snow and Spring Floweres. Meanwhile, Cassie probably has a full veggie garden already eh?

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
Don't know how you folks up north can stand cold weather so long. We're going to be under freezing again tonight and I just can't stand it.

The majority of our ability to stand these frigid climates is time spent making sweet sweaty love. Or fucking. Whatever floats your boat.

Mirah

I love you
The majority of our ability to stand these frigid climates is time spent making sweet sweaty love. Or fucking. Whatever floats your boat.

My "Gear-Meter" is going off here Kao. I think you need to check your post for accuracy, legitimacy, (I said that twice) and how "real" it is.

: D

Mirah

I love you

Well this is assuming that people in the south don't fuck as much, which I think they do. In fact I think they fuck more than people in the north.

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
My "Gear-Meter" is going off here Kao. I think you need to check your post for accuracy, legitimacy, (I said that twice) and how "real" it is.

As this is TK, I'm indifferent. Studies, pics and video shall not be provided. :wink:

Well this is assuming that people in the south don't fuck as much, which I think they do. In fact I think they fuck more than people in the north.

Maybe they fuck less and don't know proper contraceptive techniques.

Love Child

One Love
As this is TK, I'm indifferent. Studies, pics and video shall not be provided. :wink:

I don't need or want evidence. When you said "we" I assumed you were speaking for everyone in the land in which you live.

~ signed LC~ Mirah ~

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
I didn't say "we," but I'll go with it. And your assumption was correct.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
My "Gear-Meter" is going off here Kao. ...

I agree. There is definitely a level of meanness just for the sake of meanness to it. I hear Ding! Ding! Ding!

Mirah

I love you
I didn't say "we," but I'll go with it. And your assumption was correct.

*You are correct, you said "our". : )

But perhaps you were alone during the sweaty sweet love or fucking. : )

*Dammit I can't even fuck with someone correctly.

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
How in flatulant fifedom did you jump to the assumption that I was alone?

eloisel

Forever Empress E

Be careful, you'll make Donovan angry with you. The families with lots of children are typically Hispanic and Catholic.

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
Their Lawd and Saviour JEE-sus CHRIST did tell them to go forth and multiply. When a Caucasian male with luxurious hair, an epic beard, and washboard abs tells you to do something, you do it over and above what's necessary.

Believe me, I know . . .

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Their Lawd and Saviour JEE-sus CHRIST did tell them to go forth and multiply. When a Caucasian male with luxurious hair, an epic beard, and washboard abs tells you to do something, you do it over and above what's necessary.

Believe me, I know . . .

Are you still supposed to be Cow's current girlfriend who is, as claimed by Cow, classier than his old girlfriend, Cacophany?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Aquehonga:

Donovan the musician/singer?
No. I like Donovan the musician/singer. Wonder what he is up to these days.

[YOUTUBE]LRGA3CPp6hI[/YOUTUBE]

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
Are you still supposed to be Cow's current girlfriend who is, as claimed by Cow, classier than his old girlfriend, Cacophany?

I'd like to see the post you're referencing. As my profile says, I am who you want me to be.

Mirah said:
This turned kind of boring. I thought you would be more fun.

It's hard to be fun when balancing multiple jobs and a serious relationship. I don't have as much time for this toilet as I used to.