COME ON ANDY Thread - The Final Seasons?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm glad Andy did it, because Djokovic IS a big poo.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

CaptainWacky

COME ON, EMMA.

CaptainWacky

^She got to the final! She just happens to be cute! Eggs will never reply because she's not a man. :(

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm watching! GO EMMA!

I'll watch whatever match is on, I'm not looking for cute at this point. Djokovic is going to win the Mens and I hate him.

CaptainWacky

I'll watch it live tonight and make her FCOTD tomorrow win or lose.

CaptainWacky

^But she did WIN so that's probably better than just being FCOTD!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
YAY MEDVEDEV BEAT DJOKOVIC'S ASS WOO HOO

CaptainWacky

MORE LIKE LOSTOVIC.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Andy Murray Loses Wedding Ring In The Weirdest Way: 'I'm An Idiot'
An absent-minded decision means the Scottish tennis star is "in the bad books at home."

By Lee Moran
10/07/2021 08:57am EDT

Scottish tennis star Andy Murray admitted he’s an “idiot” and “in the bad books at home” after his tennis shoes were stolen, with his wedding ring attached to them, following an absent-minded decision to leave them outside under his car.

In an Instagram video shared on Thursday, Murray said he left his “damp, sweaty and smelly” sneakers under his vehicle overnight to avoid stinking out the hotel room where he is staying ahead of the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, California.

Murray returned to the car and found the shoes gone. At first, he said he didn’t realize that the ring symbolizing his marriage with Kim Sears also was missing.

“As I was preparing for my practice, my physio said to me, ‘Where’s your wedding ring?’ and I was like, ‘Oh no,’” Murray recalled. “And I basically tie my wedding ring to my tennis shoes when I’m playing because I can’t play with it on my hand. So yeah, my wedding ring’s been stolen as well.”

Murray appealed for help. “If anyone can share this or may have any clue where they may be it would be very helpful so I can try and get it back,” he said.

Murray’s mother, Judy Murray, responded with a face palm emoji.

CaptainWacky

I BET EMMA'S WEDDING RING WOULD NEVER BE STOLEN.

CaptainWacky

And he WON his match UNLIKE Emma. :(

CaptainWacky

Just get vaccinated you cock.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He's such a fucking prickovitch.

Meanwhile my boy Nadal is there, all vaccinated and taking practice swings like a good boy.

Is Andy playing?

CaptainWacky

Andy and Emma both won their first round matches.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I forgot to check if things started today lol.

CaptainWacky

It's on in the middle of the night for me I think so I'll probably never see any of it!

CaptainWacky