COME ON ANDY Thread - The Final Seasons?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Shouldn't he just skip the Australian (and everthing else) if he really wants to finish at Wimbledon?

Once robot bodies are invented his brain can be move into one and we can come on Andy again.

CaptainWacky

He made it to five sets today (and lost) then hinted that he "wants to keep playing tennis."

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I watched the match (it ended at 7AM my time). What a heartbreaker. The fact that he came back from 0-2 sets to make it a 5-set nail-biter is amazing. He was much stronger than I was expecting him to be, the way things have been portrayed since his announcement. But I'll bet he is in pain today. That one rally in the 4th set that seemed to be over with 3 volleys at net and then went back to long shots seemed to be the turning point -- that rally took too much out of him. One of his hip doctors gave a downer interview to ESPN before the match, but he didn't seem to take into account the kind of drive and persistence a pro like Andy has. Fuck that hipster doctor.

The announcers went overboard with tributes and eulogies, of course. And considering he may still play in the French and at Wimbledon, and even hinted that he may have that one more surgery after all, which might enable him to keep playing... but I guess you never know until you know.

CaptainWacky

Can't he just smoke weed after every game so his hip doesn't hurt, ISN'T THAT HOW IT WORKS.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If he does he should tell the world and they should applaud him for it.

CaptainWacky

The Queen would have a fit!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
But Harry would nod slowly with a big grin on his face.

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
LBv4K7g.gif

The Question

Eternal
So did anybody ever finally cum on Andy?

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I like playing Mario Tennis 64.

CaptainWacky

Mario Tennis Aces was kind of fun except I lost every time online and Smash Ultimate is more fun to lose online at.

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Cautiously optimistic. But conditioning to be 100% again takes time. I have doubts about Wimbledon this year, and the US Open is only a month later, so I would think the Australian Open next Jan. would be the most realistic return date (unless he does smaller tournaments in between)

CaptainWacky

Kyle ain't no Andy.

CaptainWacky

Cori Gauff has captured the nation's heart to become the NEW ANDY (even though she's a 15 year old American girl.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I don't really watch the girls.

Does she wear frilly panties? I remember some controversy about that 30 or 40 years ago.