COME ON ANDY

Seph

Retired Account
Federer and Djokovic semi has been entertaining so far, both are class players, i think it will be Federer Vs Murray final unlucky again Murray, hes unlucky really hes a fine player but hes playing in an age where there are three far superior players.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He breezed thru the first 2 sets against Tsonga, but now he's in trouble in the third OH NOES!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He had to lose the third set to be a FUCKING DRAMA QUEEN.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.

CaptainWacky

TAKE THAT, HENMAN.

CaptainWacky

OMG HE WON THE FIRST POINT.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They showed that pub going crazy after he won the first game.

This is gonna be a looooooong match.

CaptainWacky

One set each, rain stops play.

THAT MUST MEAN IT'S RAINING.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Your Olympics are going to run into October due to rain...

CaptainWacky

Just fell on his hip. Not good.

CaptainWacky

Yeah he's going to lose.

Seph

Retired Account
Federer and Djokovic semi has been entertaining so far, both are class players, i think it will be Federer Vs Murray final unlucky again Murray, hes unlucky really hes a fine player but hes playing in an age where there are three far superior players.

CaptainWacky

Pippa Middleton looked really fucking smug, didn't she? Cow.

Realistically he played his best and still lost so you can't really be angry with Murray for LETTING THE NATIOIN DOWN.

TIME TO CONSTRUCT BRITISH TENNIS BOT X29.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He did play incredible tennis. He made a couple of beautiful drop shots at the net that were pure art. And he had a better service game than Federer before the rain delay, and a better winners record. Federer was making errors right and left the first two sets.

Then something clicked, and FedererBot was activated in the third set just before the rain started. You could see the game shifting before they stopped. It was over. But this is the best and most ballsy I've seen Murray play -- he should be proud and stuff.

CaptainWacky

Good serious analysis!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
BDM could have posted that!

(apart from the lack of personal star spotting, a quick aside about how glad he is he can carry a gun and a critique on what Murray's girlfriend was wearing)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Federer must be chuffed, but he'd be a lot happier if he was in LG's wonderful womb!

I didn't see the end of the match, but I heard through the Twittervine that he cried?

CaptainWacky

He cried in his interview with SUE BARKER after.