COME ON ANDY

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It seemed quite evenly matched, but I reckon the other guy would have won if Andy hadn't had such support from the crowd. That must've helped a hell of a lot. Still, they both played very well and they each had their strengths.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I think it's rude when the crowd start making noises during really long rallies. But I guess it's the HUMAN thing to do.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That, and root beer.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
There was a peculiar moment yesterday when he scored a point, his mother did a fist pump and a split second later he did the same gesture. I suspect some kind of psychic link.

CaptainWacky

Maybe she's actually in his body, mind-controlling him during games, because she always wanted to be a tennis star but the MALE WORLD OF TENNIS doesn't accept women.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm sensing some kind of bad John Carpenter straight to Netflix movie about her.

Mrs Murray: PUPPET MASTER!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Does she have CAT EYES?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Pretty incredible match going on while we're waiting...

Djokovic vs. GRAWP

CaptainWacky

Djokovic finally won after six hours. Will they even be able to finish the Murray match tonight, who knows!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK?

SO WHAT'S GOING ON? THEY CLOSE THE ROOF AND KEEP PLAYING? OR PLAY TOMORROW? WHAT THE FUCK?

CaptainWacky

It's still light, so I'm not sure why the other guy was moaning about closing the roof. Unless he wrote "MURRAY SUCKS LOL" on the underside of the roof.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Was the Polish guy moaning too? They only showed Murray chewing out the official over here.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The Polish guy was asking for it to be closed (and had been for 45 mins), while Murray was complaining that it was an outdoor event and it wasn't dark yet.

I think the Polish guy was right, actually, since it was starting to get gloomy and the roof would have to be closed at some point. But he was being a whiny bitch.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
DIDN'T MATTER :bigass:

CaptainWacky

I guess I have to watch this all day then.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm already worried.

CaptainWacky

He's up two sets to luv and Ewan McGregor has gone crazy.

‏@mcgregor_ewan 2m

BrokeBack Murray!!!!! Fuck yeh!

CaptainWacky

HO HO HO I'LL START PLAYING POORLY IN THE THIRD SET I'M SUCH A DICK.