Complete Economic Collapse

Kermit

Banned
Soon the entire economy will tank. People will panic and there will be mass chaos in the streets. The question I put to you, is why?

Debt and the money system is just printing useless pieces of paper and dumping it on people.

Jobs is just useless paper work and endless work to make work, also housework for pay.

The real production in this country is essentially nothing, just a bunch of self important college grads, waving diplomas, like they mean something, while serving coffee and (if they are attractive women) spreading their legs.

The real lesson behind the economy has nothing to do with money. That lesson is:

1) Your money is worthless

2) Everything you buy is worthless

3) YOU ARE WORTHLESS

If you think differently, you are a complete dummy, with your head in the sand, and your feet in the air. You are only rich because the Chinese are busy doing the real work, and dumping their junk technology on you, because it gives them something to do.

WAKE UP PEOPLE...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Drink heavily, legalize marijuana and NOT WORRY SO MUCH since we're all dead someday?

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
Drink heavily, legalize marijuana and NOT WORRY SO MUCH since we're all dead someday?

Legal weed for 21 and over in my state on the ballot november.

Ballot Measure Summary

As described by the Secretary of State's office, the measure would "license and regulate marijuana production, distribution, and possession for persons over twenty-one; remove state-law criminal and civil penalties for activities that it authorizes; tax marijuana sales; and earmark marijuana-related revenues."

I vote yes. , you damn well.

This measure would remove state-law prohibitions against producing, processing, and selling marijuana, subject to licensing and regulation by the liquor control board; allow limited possession of marijuana by persons aged twenty-one and over; and impose 25% excise taxes on wholesale and retail sales of marijuana, earmarking revenue for purposes that include substance-abuse prevention, research, education, and healthcare. Laws prohibiting driving under the influence would be amended to include maximum thresholds for THC blood concentration.[4]

Donovan

beer, I want beer
The problem with passing marijuana reform is that by the time all the potheads remember to go vote it's like three days later, and there's a Taco Bell on the way, and then somebody started talking about frisbee golf, and then next thing you know we were all running around the municipal park at three in the morning having the best damn time...and Ily stole my pants.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
We lost the frisbee.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Ily's got it, it was in my pants.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
The problem with passing marijuana reform is that by the time all the potheads remember to go vote it's like three days later, and there's a Taco Bell on the way, and then somebody started talking about frisbee golf, and then next thing you know we were all running around the municipal park at three in the morning having the best damn time...and Ily stole my pants.
Wait what!?! Those are your pants?? How the hell did they end up around my ankles???
Ily is not concerned with pants right now. RIGHT?! RIGHT!?

*Throws Hacky sack @ Donovan* Here you go
That's right, babe, and don't you let the boys distract you, just keep doing what you do so well, and the only pants worth paying attention to will be the ones coming from my... *looks at Dono standing there with only one hacky sack and a sad expression on his face* Oh what now??

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
And there it is - One of the most fundamental questions of all time -

How did your pants get around my ankles?

Answer that, rule the world.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
*looks forlornly at single hacky sack* I used to have two of these. That's how women do a guy. First you got two, then one, then finally you look down one day and your hand is empty...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
u-huh. Hacky sack envy.
We can't help it, it's pysholodjy. Blame Freud. (truth be told, I am pretty sure he is the reason for all these pants-ankles mishaps as well. Now excuse me - I have a world to rule)

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Well, he was one uptight sonofabitch, so he at least knew what he was talking about.

Of course, his Psychopathology of Everyday life is one hell of a brilliant book.