Complete list of TK Moderators

Is it possible to get one?

Also, it would be nice if each forum would list who the Moderator(s) are...most boards do this.

Homo Erectus

canI be a moderator? I'd be good at it. First thing I would do is ban Loktar until he loses fifty pounds and gets a date.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Is it possible to get one?

Also, it would be nice if each forum would list who the Moderator(s) are...most boards do this.

They do. They don't list the global mods but they list forum mods at the bottom where it says 'Moderators'

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
canI be a moderator? I'd be good at it. First thing I would do is ban Loktar until he loses fifty pounds and gets a date.

I'd just watch more TV, movies, play more videogames, and visit more the 5 or 6 other boards I'm registered at, and maybe a little more job searching.

*leaves TK forever*

They do. They don't list the global mods but they list forum mods at the bottom where it says 'Moderators'

Only 3 of the forums list the Mods at the bottom, they are...

The Tea Room - Dual
The Mine Field - Wacky, Cassie, Dr. Dave
The Badlands - Ilyanna, Dirk Funk, Gonad

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
HEY, Henoch

STOP SNITCHIN.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The Moderator roster is like a revolving door, people come and go all the time.

But one thing is constant: All decisions are presented to Eggs Mayonnaise for final approval before implementation.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Eggs, quit lying. You know Menty decreed that Dr. Dave was the ultimate authority around here in his absence.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Only 3 of the forums list the Mods at the bottom, they are...

The Tea Room - Dual
The Mine Field - Wacky, Cassie, Dr. Dave
The Badlands - Ilyanna, Dirk Funk, Gonad

Y'forgot The Grasslands - Conchaga, Ilyanna, Dirk Funk, Gonad

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
and the 22 secret forums I mod

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
not to mention those I could hack my way into :phpmrgreen:

Seph

Retired Account

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I wonder how many people besides me keep clicking on this thread every day or so...you know, just in case.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
It's always been so secretive, it's like there is shame involved with being on the staff here. I just don't get it. :phpeh:

Ashamed, no. But, a lot of people enjoy their privacy and it's hard to target a mod/admin when you don't know who's doing what. A lot of other boards are pretty up-front about who their mods/admins are and I always see those people get attacked directly. Besides, it's not really a secret who is an admin here. Most of them have admitted it at one point or another.