Conchaga - It is done.

Seph

Retired Account

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Be sure and make a big deal out of StringTheorist making the 5000th post. He wants to go down in TK history for that.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Doubtful.

Seph

Retired Account
yeah i havent been in there since the 20th post.

i was all grossed out by concept.

StringTheorist

My previous title sucked.
And don't feel too proud of yourself. I've calculated that I can make 5000 posts for about 367 minutes of posting (if you don't believe me - see the thread I posted at the Badlands and its last post), and it took you 60 days.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
yeah i havent been in there since the 20th post.

i was all grossed out by concept.

I made a couple of landmarks just to spite cheesey T

Aside from that Tisi's told me everything I need to know about mr expose

Seph

Retired Account
yeah someone different told me...

:behindsofa:

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
And don't feel too proud of yourself. I've calculated that I can make 5000 posts for about 367 minutes of posting (if you don't believe me - see the thread I posted at the Badlands and its last post), and it took you 60 days.

Wow. Congrats. That's a real achievement. Something to be proud of. A real milestone. Something not everyone can do. I'm just glad I was here to see it. I'm going to go tell some of my friend what happen. They're going to be very impressed. Now I have some thing to shoot for and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I just want to let you know that what we need around here is fine examples. People will to go the extra mile to show us how it can and should be done. People willing to lead those of us who are willing to follow.

Thank you.

Are you fucking serious?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I made a couple of landmarks just to spite cheesey T

Aside from that Tisi's told me everything I need to know about mr expose

I did???

Seph

Retired Account
I'm grossed out as well but I just need to avert my eyes while I rightclicksave and then my (fake) blackmail scheme can come to fruition.

STFU, ur gagging to see it, i suspect you will even put a nice dress on for the occasion and ninja wank.

:)

eloisel

Forever Empress E

But, you idiot, I don't care to sit in the same spot and post drivel for 367 consecutive minutes. However, you are more than welcome to add that to your list of TK achievements.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Conchaga - how will you be exposing yourself, and when, dear?