Conchaga, when will you expose yourself?

Seph

Retired Account
he trolled you fucks, get over it... quickly.

Seph

Retired Account
trolled sucker ass hoes.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
No.
Let's march to Philly and strip his clothes off!
Whoa, folks! Hold it a moment!

Are you really sure you'll like what you'll be seeing? Can you be certain that afterwards you wouldn't wish your current blessed ignorance back?

Maybe it's healthier for your inner peace if he doesn't expose himself or any part of his anatomy.

Yub

Anachrophobic
If current intel is to be believed, half of us have already seen it/held it/ridden it to town.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Whoa, folks! Hold it a moment!

Are you really sure you'll like what you'll be seeing? Can you be certain that afterwards you wouldn't wish your current blessed ignorance back?

Maybe it's healthier for your inner peace if he doesn't expose himself or any part of his anatomy.

I personally don't care if I see it(ok maybe just for size comparison), I'm supporting the ladies right to see it.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Am I the only one that got it?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
He did expose himself, that same day. But with all the other king sized pricks running around here nobody noticed...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I don't really want to see his penis. I've seen those and after you've seen a few there just isn't much surprise left. It is all the other stuff that the penis is attached to that is interesting.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
well Greg's troll is a candidate for TOTY.

(troll of the year)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
On a semi-related note: today when we were out walking my boy and I noticed a store called "Pianos and Organs". After laughing about it for a bit we determined that he and his friends should call them and request an Hammond upright piano price estimate and an extra testicle, then ask if that counted as an organ or a gland. *sniff* Little junior trolls...they grow up so fast.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
On a semi-related note: today when we were out walking my boy and I noticed a store called "Pianos and Organs". After laughing about it for a bit we determined that he and his friends should call them and request an Hammond upright piano price estimate and an extra testicle, then ask if that counted as an organ or a gland. *sniff* Little junior trolls...they grow up so fast.

So that apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You must be so proud!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
well Greg's troll is a candidate for TOTY.

(troll of the year)

I hope StringTheorist gets acknowledgment for the accomplishment of making the 5,000th post.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Donovan: actually I am, very.

And, yeah, they do grow up fast. It seems like it was just the other day mine was a teenager and now she is a grown up plus. It just happened and I was looking at her the whole time.