Confirmed to be the final season

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Until someone else picks it up anyway.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
:(

Maybe Netflix -- they pick up everyone's scraps.

CaptainWacky

And they might have live feed!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I had to deal with clients and crap so I had to mute the show after those first 3 housemates, so I'll have to watch it again later.

CaptainWacky

Definitely the most "normal" line-up of housemates they've had in years.

CaptainWacky

I'm watching BOTS for once because they have loads of ex housemates on.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah it was pretty epic, first BOTS I watched all the way thru in a long time.

CaptainWacky

You could tell which ones were desperate to appear on camera though. Kind of sad. I couldn't remember who half of them were. Good to see Ashleigh at least.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This prison task is lame -- none of them care about it, since the end is so close.

BB should really hand out punishments that affect the game for this.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They don't even give house updates on their Twitter account anymore.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Everyone's so...nice. Akeem is too nice, unnaturally so for the past week or so. Cameron is even more self-deprecating than ever if that's possible. Zoe, whatever. It's strange that I think Cian is the most deserving of the win, since he bugs me as much as he entertains me. And sure enough, the way he bungled Cameron's coming out with his own babblings of attraction to him was a low point. But to me he's the most real of them. Some say Zoe might win because she's the only one "not playing a game". Yeah maybe, maybe not, but I also notice her less than any of the others. But I want Cameron to win, and then Cian if not him. Just because.

This British obsession with making sure nobody is "playing the game" forever puzzles me. IT IS A GAME AND THEY SHOULD BE PLAYING IT SOMEWHAT. The trick is not being obvious about it. The US version is usually won by the best game player as voted by the jury of housemates -- but then our version is much more of a Survivor-like competition.

CaptainWacky

It's sad that I don't care at all about the last ever BB.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I still have hopes some channel or service will pick it up, maybe not right away but once people start missing it.

CaptainWacky

Supposedly they were talking to Netflix but I don't know how that would work.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
While that’s sad I was under the impression that they always demolished it between seasons anyway, as the layout seems to be radically different each year.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They ripped out the interiors and moved walls around a lot, but the overall structure didn't change much I think.

CaptainWacky

I think it was a different location for the first couple of years.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
We'll always have DEAD SET.