Congratulation to The Agony Of Defeat

The Question

Eternal
i don't have nothing to prove to you.
You aren't the one who decides that.
crackfoot said:
i have 4 out of the 12 - 1,000 threads (3 from 'the agony of defeat') in the history of 'trollkingdom'.

Something you did by spamming copypasta. Almost none of those posts were typed out personally by you, which means that brag is as empty as your fuckin' head. Means exactly nothin'.

steve samurai jack

images

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You aren't the one who decides that.

Something you did by spamming copypasta. Almost none of those posts were typed out personally by you, which means that brag is as empty as your fuckin' head. Means exactly nothin'.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Congratulation to The Agony Of Defeat.

Another mile stone peoples. 500+ threads​

The Agony of Defeat gets more post daily than The Mine Field and Speak Freely combined.​

Billy-D_Approves.gif

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
cQzEjmF.gif

jack

And since 99.999999999999999999999% of everything you post on your 3 accounts is copy/pasted from other places, and written by other people, that "accomplishment" has exactly fuck-all to do with you.

:bigass:

jack

The Agony of Defeat gets more post daily than The Mine Field and Speak Freely combined.​

Your spam/copypasta has no meaning except to you. You'll also never be a top 10 poster either, no matter how long you spam.

Very soon, I'll be #3 though :bigass: "tee-hee"

:laughing:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

Your spam/copypasta has no meaning except to you. You'll also never be a top 10 poster either, no matter how long you spam.

Very soon, I'll be #3 though :bigass: "tee-hee"

:laughing:

jack

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

Don't forget to squeeze the base on the upstroke, moron.

If you're curious as to the origins of that gem Wilson, I suggest you read:

Various sex researchers have developed models that attempt to describe women’s sexual responses. In the 1960s, William Masters and Virginia Johnson observed and measured women and men engaging in sexual activities in a laboratory setting, and reported their research in the book “Human Sexual Response.” The Masters and Johnson model outlined four stages of physiological arousal: excitement, plateau, orgasm, and resolution.

It can be helpful to understand the Masters and Johnson model, not because it fits all women or is a standard you should try to follow, but because aspects of it may fit your experience and because so many clinicians still use it. Here’s a breakdown of the four stages.

Excitement. During the first stage of arousal, the whole pelvic area may feel full, as erectile tissue in the pelvis, vulva, and clitoris swells with blood, and nerves in that area become more sensitive to stimulation and pressure.1 In the vagina, this increased blood circulation produces the fluid (transudate) that makes the vaginal walls and inner lips wet—often an early sign of sexual excitement. Women produce different amounts of lubrication; for some, there may not be much lubrication, or it may come later, after sufficient sexual stimulation. Sexual tension affects the whole body as muscles begin to contract. Women may breathe more quickly or experience little shivers. Nipples may become erect and hard, and a flush or rash may appear on the skin.

Plateau. If stimulation continues, one moves into the plateau stage. The responses may continue to intensify as the vagina becomes more sensitive and the glans of the clitoris retracts under the hood.

Orgasm. With enough stimulation of or around the clitoris—and, for some women, pressure on the cervix or other sensitive areas such as the G‑spot—a woman may build up to a peak, or orgasm. This is the point at which all the tension suddenly releases in a series of involuntary and pleasurable muscular contractions. Contractions may be felt in the vagina, uterus, and rectum. Some women experience orgasm as a total-body contraction and release.

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Billy-D_Approves.gif

images

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

THE AGONY OF DEFEAT
blackfoot NAP's Sports Information Center
All Things Sporty
...The Thrill OF VICTORY

This was a week in Troll Kingdom time :naughty:
Introducing THE AGONY OF DEFEAT -- a sports forum for talking sports like a sport.

I think Blackfoot used to be someone else who was probably banned many years ago. But Blackfoot keeps within the rules, and a It drives Jack and a few others crazy that he's allowed here, and was able to get the Agony of Defeat forum

The Question

Eternal
Still patting yourself on the back for wasting bandwidth and server space on copypasta? Psssst... the value in congratulations is when other people congratulate you. That's when it's an achievement. That's when it means something.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Still patting yourself on the back for wasting bandwidth and server space on copypasta? Psssst... the value in congratulations is when other people congratulate you. That's when it's an achievement. That's when it means something.

Congrats cupcakeer on your copy and paste forum.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Nice forum bertshocka

Yo dawg, he slippin n trippin. Don't let that cracka-ass "Highwayman" cracka muss yo fro like dat dawg! gud job wurkin' du sporty forum.

UP TOP!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling