Conversations with the sex bot on MSN.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Morgan says (12:15 PM):
hey, Age/Sex/Location?

Conchaga says (12:15 PM):
OMG, u totally wanna do me, don't you?

Morgan says (12:15 PM):
hey whats up babe, U got a webcam? finally someone adds me, I am soo fuckin horny today for some reason lol

Conchaga says (12:16 PM):
Yeah, I knew it. All the chicks want my gigantic cock. I mean, it's just freakishly big.

Morgan says (12:16 PM):
listen hun, I am just about to start my webcam show with jen, come chat me there in my chat room? We can cyber, I will get naked if u do..lol!

Conchaga says (12:17 PM):
Nah, I make other people pay to see my cock, I ain't gonna pay you to show it to you. Tell ya what, if you make a donation to my paypal, I'll give you a show.

Morgan says (12:17 PM):
I can show u how to watch free if u promise not to tell anyone else how to do it???PLEASE

Conchaga says (12:17 PM):
Yeah, well, I still ain't showing you my enormous cock for free. You're gonna have to pay.

Morgan says (12:18 PM):
well since its free the law that u gotta be 18 (nudity involved), u have to sign up with a credit card for age verification! BUT .. Once you are inside, just clikc on "Webcams" let me know what name you use to sign in with so I know it is you babe! http://www.localroomcam.com/sofia fill out the bottom of the page then fill out the next page as well and u can see me live for free!

Conchaga says (12:18 PM):
I ain't giving you my credit card #. I said paypal, dammit.

Morgan says (12:18 PM):
Please dont mention anything about that in the chatroom once u get in ok?

Conchaga says (12:19 PM):
Mention what? That you're a cheap whore with small tits who won't pay to see my giant dick?

Conchaga says (12:19 PM):
cunt

Morgan says (12:20 PM):
OH SHIT.. k I am late to start my show, I gotta get off msn...I will see ya inside my chatroom babe.. remember not to mention that I am upgrading u for free... You can use your msn name to sign in so i know it is you..

Conchaga says (12:21 PM):
Yeah, yeah, excuses excuses. First you won't pay, now you're leaving, claiming some horny guys actually wanna see your skinny ass perform. Lame.

Morgan says (12:21 PM):
AUTO-RESPONSE: hey just in the middle of my free webcam show if you want to watch click the link http://www.localroomcam.com/sofia