Cookie Thread: Test One

classichummus

on a break from forums
TRUST THE BUCKET!

BUCKETHEAD!!!! [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OTcg9JybEp8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OTcg9JybEp8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

The ending is the best part IMO.

Yub

Anachrophobic
It's also from Oswald, you crack smoking donkey fucker.

I reference I cult UK scifi/comedy show. You claim the reference is from is from an American children's show. The penguin in Oswald is called Henry, not Mr Flibble and I had to wiki it. Anybody who had an IQ above 5 and knew WTF I was referencing would know that. I think it's telling that you've got children's television references on hand and didn't have the wit or flair not to use and insult you've used repeatedly in the past.

You've all the verve and wit of a retarded swine. No, scratch that, intellectually challenged pigs are Oscar Wilde compared to you. Try looking Oscar Wilde up on wiki, that'll explain who he is to you.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I reference I cult UK scifi/comedy show. You claim the reference is from is from an American children's show. The penguin in Oswald is called Henry, not Mr Flibble and I had to wiki it. Anybody who had an IQ above 5 and knew WTF I was referencing would know that. I think it's telling that you've got children's television references on hand and didn't have the wit or flair not to use and insult you've used repeatedly in the past.

You've all the verve and wit of a retarded swine. No, scratch that, intellectually challenged pigs are Oscar Wilde compared to you. Try looking Oscar Wilde up on wiki, that'll explain who he is to you.

You never mentioned a name, dipshit. You simply mentioned that the penguin would be very cross. As far as insults go, you aren't worth the trouble. I like to keep it simple for retards such as yourself.