Coolio avoided nomination!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's Ulrika, Michelle, Tina and Mutya(!?) up. LOL.

CaptainWacky

Finishes a week on Friday.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Lucky escape for him and us. Imagine how dull it'd be without Coolio? I hope Ulrika goes.. sort of. I don't like her very much, but at the same time I'd like to see her work for her 170k. Is Tina destined to leave?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The show is over a week from Friday? How are they going to evict everyone and have a winner by then? Who else has been evicted so far besides Lucy?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I was so happy when I found out about the the noms earlier today. I admit I was really sure Coolio would be up but he has deservedly dodged it.

He is possibly one of the most entertaining housemates in years and he has kept my interest in this CBB.

CaptainWacky

It's so funny how he only got one nom. Ulrika had big fights with him and Terry...yet she nominates Latyoya and Ben (for singing like a girl) instead! The idiots deserve to be up for not using their nominations more wisely.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The show is over a week from Friday? How are they going to evict everyone and have a winner by then? Who else has been evicted so far besides Lucy?

There'll be at least five left in the final week, with three or four going on the live final. That still leaves a few over (there are currently 9 left by my count, with at least one going on Friday). Maybe there'll be a surprise midweek eviction where a task determines who goes.

CaptainWacky

WE ALL LOVED YOU, COOLIO.