Corin

WELL TO BE FAIR JJ and Caoimhe have been making fun of her for days and just because someone's happy most of the time doesn't mean they're not allowed to ever get angry. But she's always been annoying anyway.

She goes on and on about being around people who can't stop moaning but she's been jabbering on about John James for like a day now being a moaning bitch.

WELL TO BE FAIR JJ and Caoimhe have been making fun of her for days and just because someone's happy most of the time doesn't mean they're not allowed to ever get angry. But she's always been annoying anyway.
I'd make fun of her too, she's a bubble-headed ditz with an ear-piercing voice and she won't ever shut up. I'm surprised BB doesn't go to birds every time she opens her mouth.

Eh. Easy to make a big deal about her outburst yesterday, but it doesn't suddenly prove she's a fake or that she's not as upbeat as she usually appears. Annoyances built up and then she did exactly the right thing by going to the diary room to let off steam. I'm sure I'd throw a wobbly every so often if I had to put up with JJ always getting facking angry and Ben bitching about people.

Well I DISAGREE with Tomtrek for the first time ever: she didn't deserve to be evicted this week and if she'd stayed she would have had a great chance of winning which would have been far preferable to a Josie win.

FUCK
OFF
YOU
FUCKING
HIDEOUS
ORANGE
TRAMP
SORRY
BUT
SERIOULSY
FUCK

Well, that was a bit harsh.

Certainly I'm no fan of her appearance. But she is a nice person. Thick (maybe acting thicker than she really is), yes. Annoying? Sure. But it's not fair to push someone nice to the point of snapping then sayd "AH HA, THAT PROVES THEY WAS FAKE WHEN SHE WAS BEING NICE!" No, it doesn't. She was a good housemate and could have given Josie some competition in the final. Of course the JJJ fans voted her out, but she still helped bring their idol down by telling him about Nathan and Rachael and got off the classic "but then, you are quite disrespectufl to women, aren't you, John?" line when he was squirming.

I can't believe it. Can you believe it?

Back