Cow?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
it's completely pointless and doesn't irritate anyone, that's why I was wondering. Besides, cleaning up the flood would have been a great exercise for you to get familiar with the merge button and stuff. :D

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
it's completely pointless and doesn't irritate anyone, that's why I was wondering. Besides, cleaning up the flood would have been a great exercise for you to get familiar with the merge button and stuff. :D

This is true. The political forum I mod for doesn't have people that flood, and nobody floods at my board. Cleaning up a flood might be fun. :D

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
OK, let's see...

one of the reasons for your long absence - besides the obvious one of banned account, was the fact that in Jan 09, you had a nervous breakdown triggered by some unfortunate mishap during a revisit of the Niagara Falls. (Something to do with a bottle of Spanish Fly, a tree trunk, and the Darwin Award, but your shrink didn't think it ethical to tell more for only $10)
Ever since, you cannot stand the sound of running water, which makes wild monkey sex in the shower a tad awkward. Since Caco does like showers VERY MUCH, she insisted on you doing a confrontation therapy, but since she's kinda fond of you (lol, I have no idea if she still is...), you're allowed to do small steps at a time.

WHAT BETTER WAY TO START THIS BY FLOODING DC, you asked yourself... well, and there you are.

Seph

Retired Account
I need something more absurd.

something more absurd, than flushing the turds(geedis gankmaster, blackfoot)

ur right thats not absurd its a civil service

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
OK, let's see...

one of the reasons for your long absence - besides the obvious one of banned account, was the fact that in Jan 09, you had a nervous breakdown triggered by some unfortunate mishap during a revisit of the Niagara Falls. (Something to do with a bottle of Spanish Fly, a tree trunk, and the Darwin Award, but your shrink didn't think it ethical to tell more for only $10)
Ever since, you cannot stand the sound of running water, which makes wild monkey sex in the shower a tad awkward. Since Caco does like showers VERY MUCH, she insisted on you doing a confrontation therapy, but since she's kinda fond of you (lol, I have no idea if she still is...), you're allowed to do small steps at a time.

WHAT BETTER WAY TO START THIS BY FLOODING DC, you asked yourself... well, and there you are.

That was the real cow tho. Not the person you're talking to ;)