Cowardly Dork Pickle had me kicked off....

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Jack's site.

First it was the sekret room and now its the whole board.

VKD

Banned
can you not post at all, DS?

Friday

Bazinga!
:drama:

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
When I try to log in, I get this:

Your account has been marked for deletion!
If you wish to restore your account, please check the "Reactivate my account" box, and login again.
Username:
Password:
Minutes to stay logged in:
Always stay logged in:
Reactivate my account:

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
And? IF that's the case, that's something you should take up with Jack, not bring up a whole bunch of random accusations and meth hallucinations against me on a completely different board!

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
And? IF that's the case, that's something you should take up with Jack, not bring up a whole bunch of random accusations and meth hallucinations against me on a completely different board!

How should I take it up with Jack? You had me kicked off his board and they have a anti-jack sniffer program here.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I did what now? And you have what to prove it? Chatlogs? Screencaps? Nothing? Thought so.

Plus/also: If you REALLY want to contact Jack, there such things as MSN messenger and email ;)

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
IMAGINE Gagh posting in a thread about RK! You seem obsessed!

Plus/aslo: Best of luck in the badlands election, have you voted yet?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Yes, I can see how posting a smiley is a clear sign of obsession, as has been my latest 5 day absence.

Damn, I'm so obsessed.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Yes, I can see how posting a smiley is a clear sign of obsession, as has been my latest 5 day absence.

Damn, I'm so obsessed.

When you DO return tho, threads pertaining to Jack's board is the first place you go?

How often do you lurk there, Chris?

Be honest now.

:bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
God, you are a retard.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
This was, is, another Classic Great Thread. Vintage.

Really, it is. I'm not being sarcastic. Seriously, TK produced some gems last spring:techman:

Seph

Retired Account
blarh=ghghgghhghghghg!!!

Mirage

Still in Mom's basement
I thought I visited this thead in another forum.....