Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cracker

I just checked Cracker's permission and Cracker should be able to post anywhere. Unless something is messed up that is.

;)
mm

The status upgrade usually isn't instant. I think it takes 15 minutes. then again I could be wrong, I lost my vB for dummies book.

;)
mm

Also, while we're on the subject USUC needs the ability to make nodding smileys. Can someone green that bitch up while I'm gone tonight? My clicky finger is getting tired.

Also, I have an itch right in the middle of my back I can't seem to reach. Can someone help a brother out?

Make sure she wears the Confederate flag bikini. The one with the barbecue sauce stain on the bottoms.

missmanners:
yes dear, and can I fix you a sammich too?

Honey, I would serve you breakfast in bed. I wouldn't need a sammich. Gatorade, maybe. And don't think I didn't notice you showed up right after I said the word "trollop" ya little minx.

Also, I have an itch right in the middle of my back I can't seem to reach. Can someone help a brother out?

5137.imgcache.jpg