Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cracker

What an amazing night. missmanners Returns, Donovan is getting laid and Cracker has nothing to do with Blackfoot. Its a good day in the neighborhood.

I got too drunk and started that Dono Gets Laid thread. I dont even remember that. Oh wait, yes I do.

:bigass:

I only barely remember checking in to tell everyone how high I was lol. I vaguely remember a pool game where everybody was so wasted it took like two hours to pot all the balls, and there was this one douche who was drawing on his pool tournament "expertise" to hector the shit out of everyone else's game. Real buzzkill, that guy. There's always at least one, and my daddy taught me to watch for them. They got a name for those guys who brag on their pool/poker/gambling talents: "Easy mark."

I remember one of those, except my ex is the biggest pool shark you never wanted to meet. Guess to whom he imparted the skill? On my first game, though I didn't win, the other guy was crapping his pants.

What an amazing night. missmanners Returns, Donovan is getting laid and Cracker has nothing to do with Blackfoot. Its a good day in the neighborhood.

The morning is starting off pretty well for me. I just found out I'm such an incredible troll an old lady with cancer somewhere hates me.

Or

I got so far under someone's skin they pretended to be a person who has a mother who has cancer who hates me.

Holy shit. I thought the implosion of the kof was the high point of my career. I'M GOING ALL THE WAY BABY!!!