Credits and mood overlap

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
You messed up my board already *sigh*

Who the hell is the tech admin, Dwayne Schneider?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Hello, shitstain. How's the sasquatch been treating ya?

Actually, this board works better since you went into hibernation, so don't rock the boat, or it's the blender for you...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Or maybe Henoch will use you for his anal pleasure...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
You sure got a pretty mouth boy.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
LOL I still have never picked a mood to this day. I'm a stubborn fuck.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
LOL I still have never picked a mood to this day. I'm a stubborn fuck.

No, you're normal. I've never in my life met a gay guy who could make up his mind lol...

rapid redux

Bitchslappin' Fools since '63
i thought that mental guy owned this board?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
he does, if you believe everything everyone says.

Hambil's one of the freaks of nature that just won't stay away.

Worse than me in that regard, but at least I don't fuck up the board and attempt to shove my microscopically tiny pink thing in everyone's face like a certain atherosclerotic rodent.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Does this thread count as spam? It's not a question, nor is it a suggestion, and I for one think it falls under the "no spamming qsf with shit that can be just as easily pmed to an admin" rule.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Does this thread count as spam? It's not a question, nor is it a suggestion, and I for one think it falls under the "no spamming qsf with shit that can be just as easily pmed to an admin" rule.
Yeah I don't think we're emulating TrekBBS's policies enough either.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OMG UR SO CLEVER U TRY TO POKE HOLES IN THINGS CAN I HAVE UR AUTOGRAPH?

Hambil asked why the credits and the mood overlap in people's profiles. A recall of the philosophy of having the mood function was discussed as well. We are awaiting an answer from the tech admin. So shove it. :D

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Yeah, because this thread is really stating that there's something wrong with the credits and mood in peoples' profiles. That was oh so clear from this thread.

All I see is him coming in and saying that "his" board has been broken. I honestly had no idea what he was even referring to until you mentioned it, it was that nonspecific.

I could make this thread useful by suggesting that both be removed permanently as they are both completely useless and way to bloggish, but it won't happen so why bother?

rapid redux

Bitchslappin' Fools since '63
What would Gagh say?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I'm the tech admin and it's "my" board. Basically I just leave shit alone as much as possible and I try not to worry too much whether a pixel is overlapping another pixel and then attempting to rectify it by installing 800 little graphical ribbons for everyone to buy in the store so they can decorate their new vb tamagotchi.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Damn, how do you do that? I'm moist again! :D

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Wait. Is he bitching because moods overlap with credits by a couple of pixels? Or is he seeing something completely different in that shitty Chrome browser he likes?