"Cunt"

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm was kind of surprised there wasn't a warning that was coming (I'm pretty sure it's the one word they always censor.)

Seph

Retired Account
I never censor CUNT.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Who said it? And about/to whom?

CaptainWacky

Sallie called Michael something like "a bald-faced cunt" after he nominated her.

I remember BACK ON CHANNEL 4 during BB5 when Shell said "you're a fucking cunt, Victor, but I will marry you!" (it made sense in context) they gave loads of warnings first.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Five is BADASS. Or something.

CaptainWacky

Oh, and to add to the complete history of "cunt" on Big Brother, Lea said it during a live eviction in BB7 (ignoring Davina's "please do not swear") and that's why the live evictions have been on a time delay ever since.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
For us, that would be Chima in BB11, who spent the first week fighting with producers and threatening to say things in her eviction speech that would get the FCC on the show's ass.

CaptainWacky

Why did they just kick her out?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They did -- that was just during the first week, when she was nominated. They put the show on 7-second delay that week for the first time, and they had to bleep her a bunch of times in the span of 60 seconds, while she claimed that her fellow nominee had called Julie Chen a whore (which he did, jokingly -- big misrtake when Julie's husband runs the network).

A few weeks later, there was a special power given to another houseguest to overthrow the house, and it was while she was HOH. Her nominees were replaced and someone else went home. After that she had a fit, and stopped cooperating with production. A couple of days later she was booted from the show.