Cut the FUCK out of my left index finger today.

The Question

Eternal
Was trying to open a can of tuna to feed the cat. Rotten, lousy piece-of-fucking-shit can opener wouldn't hold its grip and open the can all the way, so I used a knife to pry the can up and tried to pull it off with my hand. My hand slipped. Can lid ripped my left index finger open. Took the handles of the can opener and beat the fuck out of the can, then threw it out.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Jagged cuts are the worst. I've ripped myself pretty good a few times...

The Question

Eternal
Yeah, I've had jagged cuts and clean ones -- an aluminum can lid is the former all the way. This thing hurt like a MOTHERFUCKER for about an hour and bled almost as long. It's finally sealed off now and not hurting as much.

Still, I remember when I played around with my first switchblade -- didn't expect the kinetic force of the blade, the knife "jumped" in my hand and cut the fuck out of my right hand ring finger -- it didn't start bleeding for a solid minute, stopped after about one minute and I didn't even know I'd cut myself until I felt my palm slick with blood.

Major difference.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I tore myself open on a loose nail punching a wall once. Took a few times, but I learned punching things with wood and nails and stuff isn't really that good a plan...punching trucks, also a bad idea.

The Question

Eternal
Well, It's not too bad anymore. Typing is a little painful and a little slower than usual, but it doesn't seem like it's going to split open and bleed all over the place or anything.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I was moving my drums to a gig, and the apartment I lived in had the windows painted shut, which I didn't know. I usually just cranked open the window and put the drums out that way instead of walking counter clockwise the long way out the building. The window opened quite easily, so when it was jammed I thought it was stuck or something so I banged it with the heel of my right hand and went right through the glass pane, tearing an egg sized hole in my wrist. It bled out so fast while I was trying to wash out the wound and wrap it up that I fainted. I was laying there watching it pump blood on the floor when I realized what was going on. I got up and I guess I was screaming for help while wrapping up the wound, because suddenly I was in my neighbors truck being whisked away to the hospital. 2 tendon stitches and 5 outer ones on that little cut.

Wild.

The Question

Eternal
Damn, that would suck grungy butthole.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I like the hospital. Especially those nice white nurses outfits.

2718.imgcache.jpg

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Recently, I was digging into a backpack for moisturizer,and accidentally cut my finger open on a razor. Bled like hell.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Recently, I was digging into a backpack for moisturizer,and accidentally cut my finger open on a razor. Bled like hell.

You're supposed to keep the razor in your boot, everybody knows that.

The Question

Eternal
So the finger has mostly healed. I say 'mostly' because now there's a weird lumpy scar right across the fingertip, which means a "dead zone" along that line. Typing is no longer painful, it just feels fuckin' weird.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I sliced the tip of my finger on my left hand with a potato peeler a few days ago. Not too bad though, its only a little painful and weird to type with and mostly healed.