CYBER MONDAY

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I can't find anyone to cyber with :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Being named JOHN Ford should probably give it away...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
That is one of my most favorite things from TK's history. Your affair with johnford was over when I joined TK, but when I found out I INSTANTLY liked you.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
we should make it a requirement for THE SEKRET SOCIETY!!

um, if we ever formed one, that is. Not saying there's one now. That would be blowing the SEKRET if I said it and there was one, wouldn't it?
Which there isnt.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Speaking of secrets, where did this Cyber Monday thing come from?! I don't remember it last year. What's going on?! I feel old.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Cyber Monday has been around for several years, but I think today is supposed to be the biggest one yet. They predicted online sales today would top Friday's in store sales. I don't know if that prediction came true, or not.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I GUESS EVEYRONE WAS SO BUSY SHOPPING THEY FORGOT TO POST EVEN HO SELENA AND THE BIEB BROKE UP AND I'M SURE WANKY IS TRYING O GET HIS HAN DOWN THE BIEBE'S PANTS RIGHT NWO YOU SHOULD STILL BE POSTING IN THE MF IT'THE WORL IS ALMOST OVER WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
LOLL I KNEW JUSTIN WOULD DUMP THAT HO SHE PROBABLY HAS STAIDS COOMING OUT OF HER TITS HE WAS RITE TO HIT IT THEN QUIT IT NOW HE CAN GET TOGETHER WITH JEDWARD AND ME FOR A SEXY PARTY

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]bMyOg8-BKlo[/YOUTUBE]