Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daddy's Poem - Please Read

^Your response disappoints me, a lot, more than it probably should. I'm going to have to re-think having your baby.

Oh I'd cry watching you have my baby, because that's a real genuine reaction to emotion. Manipulative, bad crap like the poem above irks me, frankly.

Laker_Girl said:
They're going to take away your liberal card, you guys live to blatantly manipulate peoples emotions.

And conservatives don't? Puh-leeze. The Bush administration wouldn't be in power today if it hadn't mastered the art.

^That's right, I forgot that you know me so well being that we've never met or even so much as spoken to eachother on the phone.

As per usual, you don't know dick. :mrgreen:

It's stories and poems like these that really get to a person's soft spot. This one was beautiful. Thank you Rommie. This one's a keeper.

Laker_Girl said:
^That's right, I forgot that you know me so well being that we've never met or even so much as spoken to eachother on the phone.

As per usual, you don't know dick. :mrgreen:

I have a litany of TK posts arguing the point. One does not have to meet you in order to draw such conclusions.