Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Damn, it's good to be back.

You're an idiot, I've always gotten up at five and posted with coffee.

You did miss me, see????

Mr. Toad said:
too bad you didn't lose the whole fingers, munchkin.

Be careful what you wish for, Commie asshat :). You'd vastly prefer my nimble little fingers up your tightly firm, yet pliant pucker...as opposed to say, my stumps. You've acknowledged this on many occasions :bigass:

ah, the bigass smilie, how I've missed it!

Kefka said:

So, how's Sadi? I mean, after you rescued her from the big bad Shatna (did I call a spade a spade on that one or what?) you two rode off into the cybersunset, right?

NO? You're STILL a fucking virgin?

jack said:
Be careful what you wish for, Commie asshat :). You'd vastly prefer my nimble little fingers up your tightly firm, yet pliant pucker...as opposed to say, my stumps. You've acknowledged this on many occasions :bigass:

ah, the bigass smilie, how I've missed it!

again with the brokeback fantasies. surely it's about time you told Mrs. Venooker of your preference for the 'company of men' ? You owe it to her, after all these years.