Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Damn, it's good to be back.

jack said:
So, how's Sadi? I mean, after you rescued her from the big bad Shatna (did I call a spade a spade on that one or what?) you two rode off into the cybersunset, right?

NO? You're STILL a fucking virgin?
This is highly amusing. You can't offend me with this, although more importantly this topic shall forever remain a litmus test as to who wants to act like a dick, and who does not.

I wasn't going to put an active effort into mindfucking you, but it seems you're the latest person who wants to paint a big red bull's-eye on their back.

Kefka said:
This is highly amusing. You can't offend me with this, although more importantly this topic shall forever remain a litmus test as to who wants to act like a dick, and who does not.

I wasn't going to put an active effort into mindfucking you, but it seems you're the latest person who wants to paint a big red bull's-eye on their back.

I wasn't trying to offend you, just figure it out. I actually could care less either way, but I'm glad you're amused.

It's my head. You paint the bullseye on my head, remember? You forget how I could give a shit either way, despite the fact that I love you dearly.